Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brantonio333
brantonio333
Registered Member

Jarren replacing old school hopsin? Empty Jarren replacing old school hopsin?

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 1:17
Jarren replacing old school Hopsin?

I really like some of what Jarren Benton has released, and it reminds me of the more aggressive style that Hopsin used to have. I have a theory, that Dames strategy was to sign Jarren to keep the old fan base while allowing Hopsin to change to a more positive direction. What do you guys think of this theory? Does anyone else agree that Hopsin may be losing his aggressive side? He is still dope, but not as aggressive. Was it a good idea to sign Jarren? What do you guys think of him?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Jarren replacing old school hopsin? Empty Re: Jarren replacing old school hopsin?

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 2:49
You can't really say that Hopsin used to have a agressive side because maybe he still does. We don't know, cuz we dont have Knock Madness. I think your theory is bullshit. Nah just joking man. I think it's a good theory, but I think Dame just signed him so he could like diversify the group more you know. Dizzy is the chill one usually, Hopsin is the one with the sick flow, SwizZz's uniqueness and Jarren crazy, n wild rhymes. I don't know honestly. I just think he did it to diversify the content. I think it was a great idea for F.V to sign Mr.Benton, but one major drawback was that I knew there would a lot of haters. Without F.V, I don't I would've heard about him. Jarren goes fucking H.A.M on the mic. He's so good.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Jarren replacing old school hopsin? Empty Re: Jarren replacing old school hopsin?

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 9:48
So, in the next 2-3 years Jarren's going to find God?
Go figure.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 10:42
Perfect Stranger wrote:So, in the next 2-3 years Jarren's going to find God?
Go figure.
Jarren replacing old school hopsin? Tumblr_m088ufb5nC1r7dx74o1_500
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 11:09
Jarren doesn't remind me of Hopsin 1 bit.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 17:12
STRANGEgenius wrote:Jarren doesn't remind me of Hopsin 1 bit.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 20:24
No ones replacing anyone.

I see everyone on FV being really different.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 20:25
King wrote:No ones replacing anyone.

I see everyone on FV being really different.

Yup exactly what I said.
brantonio333
brantonio333
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 20:56
I guess what I meant was when I want to hear something more violent or crazy in a funny way, I find my self listening to Jarren Benton, and when I want to hear something more positive, I listen to ill mind 5 or hopsins newer songs. Theres a trend between ill mind 5, hopsins verse from FV 2013, and what we know about knock madness from interviews with hopsin. Everyone on FV is unique, and they are all dope in their own way. I just feel that Jarren is more wacky, like hopsin started out to be, and Hopsin is changing his flow and style to be more positive. And theres nothing wrong with that descision. Just my personal opinion. Thanks for your opinions guys
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 17:23
Puke
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum