Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Community is back! (Thursday, Feb. 7) Empty Community is back! (Thursday, Feb. 7)

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:26
A lot of you guys probably don't watch this show but I think it's great! The new season was supposed to premiere but got delayed to the 7th of February. Only 3 more days! The show needs as many views as it can get for them to make more seasons so I recommend watching it because it is a hilarious show that is really smart. Plus it has Childish Gambino(Donald Glover). Anyways a new trailer came out and its the first video on this site. I suggest checking it out.

www.DanHarmonSucks.com
Solace
Solace
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/SolaceMusicChannel

Community is back! (Thursday, Feb. 7) Empty Re: Community is back! (Thursday, Feb. 7)

Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 3:56
I honestly don't like the new season that much, but I've only watched the first 4 episodes of it. I love me some Donald Glover any day, that's really the only reason I began watching it. When I get some time in April I'll tune in again to see what's up.
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Community is back! (Thursday, Feb. 7) Empty Re: Community is back! (Thursday, Feb. 7)

Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 2:24
Solace wrote:I honestly don't like the new season that much, but I've only watched the first 4 episodes of it. I love me some Donald Glover any day, that's really the only reason I began watching it. When I get some time in April I'll tune in again to see what's up.

I agree with you about how the first 4 weren't to special. But the last 4 that have aired have all been good. Now its not as good as old Dan Harmon community vyt its still hilarious. The new episode this Thursday will be in puppet form!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum