Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

+19
Trimss
IVIS187
User Name
ELEVEN
Grafik
SdoubleT
bumshiv
41OMaXiMuS
2pfl
downer59k
The Real Blaze 27
Perfect Stranger
dcan
AlwaysRaw
Nidac_7
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
StuFace
Coolguy 127
23 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 10:35
Chokey wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:my first rap concert was ludacris, since then ive seen, game, snoop dogg,xzibit, and tech n9ne

i had tickets to see a concert here with busta rhymes and nas but it got cancelled
Same with a D12 concert

we dont get many rap concerts over here.

Try living in Melbourne, Australia and being underage.
Fucking nightmare with this nightclub bullshit
get a friends ID who's over whatever the limit is. But if youre 15 and the limit is 21 + you look young... best just buy some beers and alcohol and invite cute girls over and GET THEM FUCKING DRUNK. Caribou Lou = passed enough out to let you fuck them without them noticing.

Live in Denmark. We get so fucking few rap concerts man.

Lol, if I wanted to do that I just go into town on a Saturday night with my friend.
I don't know how to make Caribu Lou, never drank it niether.
But I see your point.
Grafik
Grafik
Registered Member
http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK  FUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:01
Once, my parents wouldn't allow me to go to an Odd Future concert because of their negativity, but that's reasonable lol.
ELEVEN
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:29
Because you need permission from your parents to go to a concert..lol
Seriously,Coolguy127 and Grafik you must have some overprotective parents or some shit. I feel bad for you. How old are you Grafik?
I'm hoping I have the money to go to the Tech N9ne concert in March(turning 16 the next week as well) during spring break. That might be my first real concert. I just wish he would take Stevie Stone and Prozak with him.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:39
Perfect Stranger wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:my first rap concert was ludacris, since then ive seen, game, snoop dogg,xzibit, and tech n9ne

i had tickets to see a concert here with busta rhymes and nas but it got cancelled
Same with a D12 concert

yeah alot of rap concerts here are in night clubs as well. but im of age so i dont care. i dont like nightclub concerts tho. not enough room
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 1:47
Grafik wrote:Once, my parents wouldn't allow me to go to an Odd Future concert because of their negativity, but that's reasonable lol.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I wanted to go to a Snoop Dogg concert and it was named "the weed tour" or whatever it wouldnt mather wether I was 15 or 94 I would still go no matter what my parents said as long as I bought for my own money. I went to a 50/G-unit concert when I was 15 I think with 5 of my friends. It was mad sick because it was my first real concert with my friend(s). We all know what 50's message in his songs are but it wasnt even about that. It was about having a good time, listen to some music you liked and be with your friends and feel as a part of something. I did.
I did as well with tech n9ne. I was not me with other people at a tech concert. I was a techn9cian with other techn9cians at a tech n9ne concert. People were happy you jumped up and down side by side not giving a fuck just having fun man. thats what life's all about.

do you think you will smoke weed if someone sings about it at a concert? or even does it at the concert? If that's how easily you are to manipulate with then I feel sorry for you. your post most be the most retarded of the year and its only january so you will have the title for at least 1 more year.ahhahahaha "reasonable". fucking world.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 12:27
lmfao sucks to be you.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 15:15
Chokey wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Same with a D12 concert

get a friends ID who's over whatever the limit is. But if youre 15 and the limit is 21 + you look young... best just buy some beers and alcohol and invite cute girls over and GET THEM FUCKING DRUNK. Caribou Lou = passed enough out to let you fuck them without them noticing.

Live in Denmark. We get so fucking few rap concerts man.
That's shady.

And that's some fucked up shit going on for you. I couldn't imagine that it's like that for someone, who the fuck is forbidden to go to a fucking concert by his fucking mom at the age of 16? What kind of a person does she think you're gonna grow up if she's treating you like a little baby. Sorry, but it's a little bit funny.
ELEVEN
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 21:22
Chokey wrote:
Grafik wrote:Once, my parents wouldn't allow me to go to an Odd Future concert because of their negativity, but that's reasonable lol.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I wanted to go to a Snoop Dogg concert and it was named "the weed tour" or whatever it wouldnt mather wether I was 15 or 94 I would still go no matter what my parents said as long as I bought for my own money. I went to a 50/G-unit concert when I was 15 I think with 5 of my friends. It was mad sick because it was my first real concert with my friend(s). We all know what 50's message in his songs are but it wasnt even about that. It was about having a good time, listen to some music you liked and be with your friends and feel as a part of something. I did.
I did as well with tech n9ne. I was not me with other people at a tech concert. I was a techn9cian with other techn9cians at a tech n9ne concert. People were happy you jumped up and down side by side not giving a fuck just having fun man. thats what life's all about.

do you think you will smoke weed if someone sings about it at a concert? or even does it at the concert? If that's how easily you are to manipulate with then I feel sorry for you. your post most be the most retarded of the year and its only january so you will have the title for at least 1 more year.ahhahahaha "reasonable". fucking world.
This. I fucking lol'd at the last paragraph.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 2:28
Hell.. I'm from Belgium and I went to London by my own with a buddy that I met on TRshady to watch Hop and FV perform. We never seen each other before. Front row, then I slept in King's Cross train station. Like a motherfucking bum, but I had one hell of a night and it was definitely worth it.

And I got a picture with Hopsin.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 4:14
Trimss wrote:Hell.. I'm from Belgium and I went to London by my own with a buddy that I met on TRshady to watch Hop and FV perform. We never seen each other before. Front row, then I slept in King's Cross train station. Like a motherfucking bum, but I had one hell of a night and it was definitely worth it.

This > every other concert story.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 4:22
6 years ago my mommy took me to Kodak theater to see a Barney the Dinosaur musical.

Am I cool now?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 4:25
Coolguy 127 wrote:
StuFace wrote:My first concert was Green Day, and I've since seen Mac Miller (it was free, what can I say) and Hopsin.

Mac Miller!!? I wouldn't go if they paid me.
fk u btch ass mothrfuckr mac miller is da shit.

america is da best song evar!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 9:45
Trimss wrote:Hell.. I'm from Belgium and I went to London by my own with a buddy that I met on TRshady to watch Hop and FV perform. We never seen each other before. Front row, then I slept in King's Cross train station. Like a motherfucking bum, but I had one hell of a night and it was definitely worth it.

went to london last year and slept on kings cross hotel - a hostel not even a fucking hotel. and it was pretty much the same as sleeping at the train station.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 23:17
Overprotective parents aren't great but parents that don't care about anything aren't either.

Sometimes you have to disobey to gain something, then again sometimes you learn your own lesson by disobeying.. lol someone always loses it's just life.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 20:03
ahahah that sucks mate. FV shows are fucking sick too. wouldve been an insane first show for you.

why are you parents nazis and why do you tolerate it?
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 19:13
Tech N9ne in Belgium. I loved it.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 22:53

Saw the photos, would've been fucking sick!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 23:54
went to tech n9ne concert. no one showed tits :(
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum