Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Hopsin Collab

+22
texasiopp
SdoubleT
Essence
StuFace
cmason37
Hip-Hopsin'
iSigh
mickydz420
BabySmacker
Buddie
hopsintupac
akaDan
Trimss
Chokey
anthonyFv
FactoryOfEmbers
Perfect Stranger
semaj116
knockmathers
King
AlwaysRaw
proswervez
26 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mystery Hopsin Collab - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystery Hopsin Collab

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:44
DGCK wrote:
Chokey wrote:Just checked out Macklemore. what the fuck is up with that we danced video/song? He has some good songs but I does not hope he is the one Hop collabs with. I dont like him overall and he is way to wierd and sometimes too gay

You just checked him out for the first time and this is what you post... I don't know what to think. Macklemore is dope though. I have never met a hip-hop fan that didn't like him after a little bit. I even shied away a little bit at first.
He has (few) good songs but I dont think he is that great. But he is so far from Hop's level and I would not like Hop to collab with him.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 17:36
I don't think their styles would sound good together
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:29
texasiopp wrote:I don't think their styles would sound good together

I agree with this to some extent. Their styles are extremely different and I don't know how it would turn out. But if Macklemore is who Hop collabed with, apparently it turned out great or else Hopsin wouldn't of tweeted this. And Chokey have you listen to penis song by Macklemore? If not you should, I feel like you would really enjoy it.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:50
Cant believe the Mac Miller love and SwizZz hate in this thread.

Mother fuckers are delusional.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:27
dukeblue wrote:
texasiopp wrote:I don't think their styles would sound good together

I agree with this to some extent. Their styles are extremely different and I don't know how it would turn out. But if Macklemore is who Hop collabed with, apparently it turned out great or else Hopsin wouldn't of tweeted this. And Chokey have you listen to penis song by Macklemore? If not you should, I feel like you would really enjoy it.
It gets annoying in the length. Its funny but not ha-ha funny.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 21:42
Trimss wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Trimss wrote:Even if it was Lil Wayne it would still be better than SwizZz though. I mean SwizZz is a failed version of Lil Wayne and everything Weezy does, he does it worse lol.

Trimss wrote:SwizZz is only dope because he's in Funk Volume.. When in reality, he and Wayne have the same exact style. Stupid punchline over stupid punchlines.

SwizZz's style is very unique, I'd say. Maybe they have some similarities, but if you sat them side-by-side they are not the same. I don't even. Is this real life?

Please tell me how is SwizZz unique?

The whole cartoonish act he puts on. I'm not saying his songs are unique, I'm saying HE is unique. His character is unique. His character is very intriguing and catches your attention.

As for all the people hating on SwizZz's voice...I just have to disagree. I'd much rather hear the put on voice because of the cartoonish feel. It gives his music a much different feeling to it.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 21:47
Chokey wrote:Just checked out Macklemore. what the fuck is up with that we danced video/song? He has some good songs but I does not hope he is the one Hop collabs with. I dont like him overall and he is way to wierd and sometimes too gay

Take a second opinion, I know why you don't like him as much now, take a good listen to the heist and you will know why macklemore is great! I wasn't that big of a fan but now I am! He and his producer just put so much soul in their music, it's not just rap it's also good music if you are not into rap
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:51
BabySmacker wrote:
Trimss wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Trimss wrote:Even if it was Lil Wayne it would still be better than SwizZz though. I mean SwizZz is a failed version of Lil Wayne and everything Weezy does, he does it worse lol.

Trimss wrote:SwizZz is only dope because he's in Funk Volume.. When in reality, he and Wayne have the same exact style. Stupid punchline over stupid punchlines.

SwizZz's style is very unique, I'd say. Maybe they have some similarities, but if you sat them side-by-side they are not the same. I don't even. Is this real life?

Please tell me how is SwizZz unique?

The whole cartoonish act he puts on. I'm not saying his songs are unique, I'm saying HE is unique. His character is unique. His character is very intriguing and catches your attention.

As for all the people hating on SwizZz's voice...I just have to disagree. I'd much rather hear the put on voice because of the cartoonish feel. It gives his music a much different feeling to it.
This 100%.
How can you even ask how SwizZz stands out from other rappers?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:52
akaDan wrote:Cant believe the Mac Miller love and SwizZz hate in this thread.

Mother fuckers are delusional.
Yea, I actually like SwizZz.
Even though I probably wouldn't go to a show of just SwizZz he's still a dope rapper in general. I guess I can see how people wouldn't like him though but people shouldn't be denying that he is unique.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 23:55
Well swizZz is the most unique out of anyone in fv.. even with his beats.
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 22:42
I was joking about Mac Miller.lol. Hes garbage now. SwizZz isnt that bad. But he doesnt even rap anymore. The collab might be MGK. Maybe Promise NYC?
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 0:27
I would flip out if it was Kid CuDi.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 16:59
what if its Childish Gambino? Hop reached out to him on Twitter a while back, so maybe they got in touch?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum