Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Forums app? Empty Forums app?

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 1:49
Well I was thinking, why doesn't someone make this site into an app for android, apple and whatever else products? Because everytime I try to use this site on mine or my girlfriends cell phone everything thats usually black is white so it makes reading messages and threads impossible.. I think a nice, smooth running app would be awesome? thoughts?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Forums app? Empty Re: Forums app?

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 2:27
You know on the bottom of the site it says mobile version...
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 2:33
But it is horrbile thoughForums app? 6ukv9mvwfhttp://postimage.org/image/6ukv9mvwf/
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 3:11
http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t4654-mobile-version-of-the-website
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 3:45
Yeah you can't do nothin on the mobile version but if you scroll down to the bottom you can click on the link "classic version" and it will take you to the normal site.A little difficult but not to much.(I just think they should get rid of the" mobile version" and have it go directly to the normal site but I don't know how all that works so I'll leave it alone.I think eventually They'll be able to make one but Frankie said that he would have to switch over to a different forum software or something.
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:15
If you have a decent sized screen you can easily just use the regular site on your mobile. I can even use it properly on my Blackberry and that phone has one small screen lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 20:54
classic version works fine for iPhones.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 22:59
OKay guys well I'ma have to try find the classic version button as I hate the mobil one. I still think an app for this site would be awesome?
Mr.EasyBB
Mr.EasyBB
Registered Member
http://easybbtutorials.forumotion.com

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 5:36
fxtdiilz it would be at the very bottom on the left I believe, just in text. The hosting site creates a horrible mobile version of these forums. I am the designer of the new layout, I will discuss with Frankie of a mobile version update for you. If you want, why don't you make a thread with a poll. If you can. And i'm sure with enough people who vote we may think about it. These sites are not free, nor is the mobile version designer. So maybe funkvolumeforums could do a donation for the updated mobile version :)

Please be patient, as the mobile documentation is a bit more etchy than normal website designing.

Thanks
Nextlevelgaming!
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 23:26
nextlevelgaming wrote:These sites are not free, nor is the mobile version designer. So maybe funkvolumeforums could do a donation for the updated mobile version :)

I'd pitch in.
Mr.EasyBB
Mr.EasyBB
Registered Member
http://easybbtutorials.forumotion.com

Thu 27 Dec 2012 - 23:43
WHAT IS UP WHAT IS UP my fellow funkVolume forum members? It's been a while since I've posted and well been hard at work on something special and hoping to get it released by the first of the year. SHHHHH no one shall ever know! Though seriously, I hope you all like the new set up of the website and are enjoying it, I had major fun designing it :)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum