Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

they are done with the tour

+13
Nay Nay
STRANGEgenius
Coolguy 127
Buddie
akaDan
AlwaysRaw
StuFace
bgman
Mark us
Chokey
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
knockmathers
17 posters
Go down
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

they are done with the tour Empty they are done with the tour

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 15:44
Finally..

Hope we will be getting some music soon!
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

they are done with the tour Empty Re: they are done with the tour

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:03
Woot Knock Madness in celebration of Obama 2016
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:20
to bad the world is going to end in about 26 days Tyler
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:33
Hop will work on the Travis Barker-projekt and after that KM!
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 17:25
Summer 2013 sounds realistic.
bgman
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 17:45
anthonyFv wrote:to bad the world is going to end in about 26 days Tyler
haha;-D
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 19:57
To be honest, it probably comes out before we think.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:50
StuFace wrote:To be honest, it probably comes out before we think.
Unless he announces a release date
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:53
2nd agreement will be out before KM
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:54
akaDan wrote:2nd agreement will be out before KM
hahahaha, finally a FUNNY joke about how KM takes forever to drop! Hopsin 3
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 21:38
Finally
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:11
Oh yeah there's also going to be three shows in Canada in January to make up for last time they weren't allowed in I guess.*secretly hopes for Nardweaur Interview*
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:12
AlwaysRaw wrote:
StuFace wrote:To be honest, it probably comes out before we think.
Unless he announces a release date
Agreed(with both haha)
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:55
They will have a few weeks off before they come to here to Canada, so don't expect that much from them in December and I do wish Nardwuar interviews Hop. Guys I live in Toronto, and Hopsin is going to be having a concert here in Jan 2013 and I really want to go so badly, but I don't know if the concert is only 18+ or everyone is allowed, cuz I'm only 16. Plus the venue is pretty close to my apartment. I can just ride my bike or use the bus to get there and I'll be really pissed if I can't go.

Anyways on a side note, if any of you know Hopsin personally can you please tell him to post or tweet more about the shows in Canada. It's because I see ALOT of people commenting that Hop should come here to Canada. I just want alot of people to know, you know. Spread the word.

Plus I know I type alot, sorry if I wasted your time and you had other better things to do.

One last thing, yo Nay Nay, I think you might have Hop's contact info. Can you tell him about the message. I'm just assuming you have it cuz you made a song with him.

Last edited by Coolguy 127 on Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:12; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:01
Coolguy 127 wrote:They will have a few weeks off before they come to here to Canada, so don't expect that much from them in December and I do wish Nardwuar interviews Hop. Guys I live in Toronto, and Hopsin is going to be having a concert here in Jan 2013 and I really want to go so badly, but I don't know if the concert is only 18+ or everyone is allowed, cuz I'm only 16. Plus the venue is pretty close to my apartment. I can just ride my bike or use the bus to get there and I'll be really pissed if I can't go.

Anyways on a side note, if any of you know Hopsin personally can you please tell him to post or tweet more about the shows in Canada. It's because I see ALOT of people commenting that Hop should come here to Canada. I just want alot of people to know, you know. Spread the word.

Plus I know I type alot, sorry if I wasted your time and you had other better things to do.
It's cool yeah my show (Columbus,Ohio) was all ages so I was hyped and then was disappointed when I had to miss it for personal rreasons anyway.Don't know if it's all ages there or not tho.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 1:44
yeah i was at the last concert of the tour.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 2:05
STRANGEgenius wrote:yeah i was at the last concert of the tour.

how was it?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 2:49
accidental double post

Last edited by Nay Nay on Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 3:33; edited 1 time in total
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 2:54
Coolguy 127 wrote:They will have a few weeks off before they come to here to Canada, so don't expect that much from them in December and I do wish Nardwuar interviews Hop. Guys I live in Toronto, and Hopsin is going to be having a concert here in Jan 2013 and I really want to go so badly, but I don't know if the concert is only 18+ or everyone is allowed, cuz I'm only 16. Plus the venue is pretty close to my apartment. I can just ride my bike or use the bus to get there and I'll be really pissed if I can't go.

One last thing, yo Nay Nay, I think you might have Hop's contact info. Can you tell him about the message. I'm just assuming you have it cuz you made a song with him.
I'll text him and let him know, I can't garuntee a response though because he doesn't reply too often (or atleast he didn't really during his tour. What do you want me to say? "Now that you're done with the tour can you inform your Canadian fans about their shows coming up because many of them don't know"
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 3:01
Nay Nay wrote:

I'll text him and let him know, I can't garuntee a response though because he doesn't reply too often (or atleast he didn't really during his tour. What do you want me to say? "Now that you're done with the tour can you inform your Canadian fans about their shows coming up because many of them don't know"

Oh shit, you actually responded thanks man. Yes please text that to him also add that alot of Canadian fans think that just because he said the F.V tour is over , alot were upset that he isn't coming here. You just to clear up the misunderstanding. Anyways thanks man I really appreciate it. BTW keep doing your thing, your pretty good. Just practice more and you'll make it and do you produce any of your beats cuz I've heard most of them except monsters. Never heard that before. Oh shit i almost forgot, tell him he should also try hitting up Newfoundland there's alot of people who want them there. I saw like 35 likes on a post that asks hop to go there. There's a lot more other fans that ask for it to.

I'm sorry if this was too much to ask for and I don't want you feeling like a messenger or something, but I think you have the strongest connection with Hop here.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 3:48
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Oh shit, you actually responded thanks man. Yes please text that to him also add that alot of Canadian fans think that just because he said the F.V tour is over , alot were upset that he isn't coming here. You just to clear up the misunderstanding. Anyways thanks man I really appreciate it. BTW keep doing your thing, your pretty good. Just practice more and you'll make it and do you produce any of your beats cuz I've heard most of them except monsters. Never heard that before. Oh shit i almost forgot, tell him he should also try hitting up Newfoundland there's alot of people who want them there. I saw like 35 likes on a post that asks hop to go there. There's a lot more other fans that ask for it to.

I'm sorry if this was too much to ask for and I don't want you feeling like a messenger or something, but I think you have the strongest connection with Hop here.
haha no problem dude, I just sent the text but it was before I saw the Newfoundland part so I'll wait and see if he replies before I send another. And thanks man, everything that is out of mine (except Blame Him) is kinda old and was recorded on just my laptop mic so it doesn't sound the greatest, I have a little home studio now and that's where I recorded my Blame Him verse so hopefully all my new stuff will sound much better. I have a mixtape I'm in the process of making and will hopefully finish it up soon. As for beats, I have friends make some, people online make some, I make some, and others are beats for other songs that I just rap my lyrics to, so I have like a mixture of everything!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 4:05
Nay Nay wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

haha no problem dude, I just sent the text but it was before I saw the Newfoundland part so I'll wait and see if he replies before I send another. And thanks man, everything that is out of mine (except Blame Him) is kinda old and was recorded on just my laptop mic so it doesn't sound the greatest, I have a little home studio now and that's where I recorded my Blame Him verse so hopefully all my new stuff will sound much better. I have a mixtape I'm in the process of making and will hopefully finish it up soon. As for beats, I have friends make some, people online make some, I make some, and others are beats for other songs that I just rap my lyrics to, so I have like a mixture of everything!
Shit I was hoping that wouldn't happen.Oh well and I was gonna tell you that your older song's audio quality is shit but this explanation cleared it up, but don't get me wrong the songs were good, except the quality. Hopsin 3 If Hop makes a video promoting the Canadian tour, then I know definitely a lot more people will go to his concert, but that's too much I think.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 4:12
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Shit I was hoping that wouldn't happen.Oh well and I was gonna tell you that your older song's audio quality is shit but this explanation cleared it up, but don't get me wrong the songs were good, except the quality.
Sorry about that haha, still haven't heard back yet. And I know they were bad quality haha, but I was just starting with the whole rap thing at the time and it was the best I had available so you make with whats there. My new mixtape should sound a lot better quality wise, and hopefully the songs themselves will be better too. I'm still experimenting with different styles so there should be atleast one song on it that you'll find enjoyable haha
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 4:22
Nay Nay wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Shit I was hoping that wouldn't happen.Oh well and I was gonna tell you that your older song's audio quality is shit but this explanation cleared it up, but don't get me wrong the songs were good, except the quality.
Sorry about that haha, still haven't heard back yet. And I know they were bad quality haha, but I was just starting with the whole rap thing at the time and it was the best I had available so you make with whats there. My new mixtape should sound a lot better quality wise, and hopefully the songs themselves will be better too. I'm still experimenting with different styles so there should be atleast one song on it that you'll find enjoyable haha

I'll check it out for sure man. Hopsin is probably sleeping right now, because it's 12:30 am there. Actually I don't know, I'm assuming, other wise he probably should've responded.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 8:11
Buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:yeah i was at the last concert of the tour.

how was it?

check the slow chat :)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum