Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOPSIN IS PISSED

+9
bgman
Katz Inf Gang
Buddie
akaDan
The Real Red Rainbows
Chokey
Roddy213
King
AlwaysRaw
13 posters
Go down
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

HOPSIN IS PISSED - Page 2 Empty Re: HOPSIN IS PISSED

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 19:54
The Jokerr is an idiot. And Buddie, could you suck RedRainbows dick any harder? Have some self-respect man!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:11
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:The Jokerr is an idiot. And Buddie, could you suck RedRainbows dick any harder? Have some self-respect man!

Please keep hateful comments to yourself:)

There's no need for that here. If you want to hate on someone for their opinion then please go elsewhere. 95% of the people on this forum are great people, we don't need that 5% that makes everyone else look bad.
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:18
AlwaysRaw wrote:And how do you guys think a full out beef would affect the release date of Knock Madness..... I've waiting long enough I don't need more delay SwizZz 3

THIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS Hopsin 2
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:21
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:It's interesting when he says one sided, yet he won't ever give his side?

This, This, and This.

You've got to be the smartest member on this forum. Dudes are idiots. Lol.
WIll I be smart too if I agree with everything Jokerr says? Hopsin

You'd be considered a dickrider.
I just have different opinions and think The Jokerr has been over doing everything. Hopsin 6
fucking dickrider.

btw Dame has to be against Hopsin some times. They're a fucking label. I bet Hop wouldn't have a Europe tour but believe me people here was mind blown'd with the concert. They're dickriding the FV train too much. They didn't only made so many more fans (i know 99/100 people who bought tickets already knew who the fuck FV was) but they made so many fans in scandinavia. They've promoted KM so insane around here.
FV is a label and why not do that? Hop haven't made that much the last 2 years so a tour wouldn't hurt that much. Clever move by dame. The fans was satisfied with a concert and therefore KM was pushed away for a while.

Dame is not only about money for him. He is about money for Funk Volume. It's not like Dame is taking advantage of Hopsin to only make him rich. People make it sound like Dame is the most evil creature ever.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:21
Jokerr is pretty cringe worthy though. It's a shame, hes very talented, but what he's doing is stopping a lot of people from being a fan of his, even if it is under the banner of 'anyone who doesnt agree with my videos is an FV dick riding idiot'. He needs to give it a rest now.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:24
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:It's interesting when he says one sided, yet he won't ever give his side?

This, This, and This.

You've got to be the smartest member on this forum. Dudes are idiots. Lol.
WIll I be smart too if I agree with everything Jokerr says? Hopsin

You'd be considered a dickrider.
I just have different opinions and think The Jokerr has been over doing everything. Hopsin 6
fucking dickrider.

btw Dame has to be against Hopsin some times. They're a fucking label. I bet Hop wouldn't have a Europe tour but believe me people here was mind blown'd with the concert. They're dickriding the FV train too much. They didn't only made so many more fans (i know 99/100 people who bought tickets already knew who the fuck FV was) but they made so many fans in scandinavia. They've promoted KM so insane around here.
FV is a label and why not do that? Hop haven't made that much the last 2 years so a tour wouldn't hurt that much. Clever move by dame. The fans was satisfied with a concert and therefore KM was pushed away for a while.

Dame is not only about money for him. He is about money for Funk Volume. It's not like Dame is taking advantage of Hopsin to only make him rich. People make it sound like Dame is the most evil creature ever.

You can't know everything about someone without knowing them for a long time, but I met Dame at the FV Manchester gig and he was real down to earth and very sound.

(Sorry for double post)
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:30
akaDan wrote:Jokerr is pretty cringe worthy though. It's a shame, hes very talented, but what he's doing is stopping a lot of people from being a fan of his, even if it is under the banner of 'anyone who doesnt agree with my videos is an FV dick riding idiot'. He needs to give it a rest now.

Very very true.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:33
fuck all you guys, if hopsin dont respond in a song. he is pussy and forver to me be known as being made a fool of by jokerr. who suckssssss.. stand your ground HOP murder this clown..1 song! thats all we need, put a "nail in his coffin", show him "the sauce", then he can "keep talkin" and you can be done with this "bully"
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:10
SdoubleT wrote:fuck all you guys, if hopsin dont respond in a song. he is pussy and forver to me be known as being made a fool of by jokerr. who suckssssss.. stand your ground HOP murder this clown..1 song! thats all we need, put a "nail in his coffin", show him "the sauce", then he can "keep talkin" and you can be done with this "bully"

Disagree. Hopsin should ignore him and not give him any attention/exposure. It would drive Jokerr NUTS to just get blanked, because all he wants is attention. It's like a high-school drama with that guy. Glad MK told him to shove it aswell.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:13
whos MK? and yes i know ignoring him is the right thing to do, however it also makes him look dumb, making one diss track will not help jokerrs career in any way
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 22:00
i seriously don't give a fuck anymore.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 22:21
STRANGEgenius wrote:i seriously don't give a fuck anymore.

Thumbs Up

I was hoping Jokerr would let it rest a bit after Hop just went nuts being sarcastic on facebook, apparently not. Now I just don't care anymore. He needs to shut the fuck up, hes losing respect from this too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum