Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr/FV fan faggotry thread.

+7
41OMaXiMuS
Captain Calamity
Grandmaster
King
Chokey
D-Henry
Perfect Stranger
11 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

The Jokerr/FV fan faggotry thread. Empty The Jokerr/FV fan faggotry thread.

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 12:19
I like some of his music, but some of his friends are ridiculously stupid, this dude's fucking Illumaniti theory.
Here is something I read on his page:

"You, Jarren, Hopsin, and even MK are all faggots. You're second rate youtube celebs trying to force fuck your 15 minutes to stretch it out as long as possible. You've all deliberately conspired to pat each other on the dick to boost each other's views. What's worse is that Tomica Wright is in the back room smoking bowls with Dame Ritter, Hopsin, you, and her own fucking NEPHEW Dizzy Wright (look at the last name... didn't make that connection, did you, you stupid fucks?) discussing plans to revitalize young people's interest in Ruthless Records by surreptitiously changing its name to Funk Volume and pretending Dame Ritter runs it, a ruse which they are carrying out effortlessly because none of you dumb shits even question it. That's right bitches, Hopsin doesn't hate Tomica, he LOVES HER because she still makes him shitloads of money behind the scenes... she's the fucking Wizard of Oz of Funk Volume... and that's why Hopsin fucking signed her nephew, Dizzy Wright. It's also why he talks endless shit about Tomica, because he's THAT fucking scared that he wants to make sure if this is ever found out by anyone, everyone will doubt it and call them a retard, because Hopsin wants to "kill her" so how could he possibly work with her ever again? LOL give me a fucking break. Here's another clue for you dipshits... if Tomica really felt threatened in the slightest by Hopsin, if she even so much as felt BOTHERED by him SPEAKING HER NAME IN PUBLIC, she would have sued him or gotten a restraining order years ago, easily, in this feminist society. This shit with Jokerr is completely staged beef. Hitler's right hand man himself said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY, so after Ruthless and Funk Volume joined forces, they decided to follow the Nazi propaganda book to the letter. Hopsin called up Jokerr and he was all like "yo, we need you to pretend that you hate us so we can get the world talking about a completely staged beef war, I'm talking Pac vs Biggie 2.0, think of all the money we'll make bro". The plan is well underway because you're a bunch of gullible ass sheep. Jokerr is like Osama on 9/11, pretending to be the bad guy and lying and saying he did 9/11 because the CIA paid him to lie, when really the Israeli Mossad did it. How's that for you fucks who pretend you care about the TRUTH? If any of these little lying bitches like Hopsin and Jokerr had souls, they'd shut the fuck up and stop distracting us with this contrived soap opera. I vaguely remember how my mom got addicted to soap operas and alcohol. She watched One Life To Live, General Hospital, etc. while chugging vodka to ignore her life as much as possible, and did this until her death, never addressing her problems, and I got whisked away into foster care. Now I see all you stupid-ass kids preparing to waste your lives away THE EXACT SAME WAY by following external, fake drama. You all URGENTLY need to be taking care of yourselves because shit is going to hit the fan when the US economy collapses. Yeah bitch, that's a taste of the illuminati shit you pretend you care about... the US is going to look like Greece or Argentina in a few years... but you don't care, you just want to click to Rihanna videos and say "OMG I SAW A PYRAMID WITH AN EYE ON IT, JAY-Z IS ILLUMINATI, HURR DURR". Every second you stupid fucks spend focusing on these snakes is a second you are spending ignoring your own life, your own loved ones... a second you could have spent preparing for what's to come. None of these fucks care about you, or they'd warn you about what's coming. Sack up and forget about these fools that you've never met and never will, you bitchmade fucks."

Some wisecrack posted that shit.

Post any hilariously ignorant statements you see from dickriders etc.
D-Henry
D-Henry
Registered Member

The Jokerr/FV fan faggotry thread. Empty Re: The Jokerr/FV fan faggotry thread.

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 13:24
That might be the best quote ever. These people have nooo idea what they're talking about.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:36
Perfect Stranger wrote:I like some of his music, but some of his friends are ridiculously stupid, this dude's fucking Illumaniti theory.

"I am so butthurt. Someone please slap me."
The Jokerr/FV fan faggotry thread. 2z5qa6h
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:41
Sounds like someone that was on these forums tbh, i forgot who though..
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 21:00
The Jokerr is signed to his own label.
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 8:21
Wait I have seen other sources that Dizzy is related to Tomica as well, never thought of that LOL, Would be funny/sad if it where true...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 15:28
Perfect Stranger wrote:I like some of his music, but some of his friends are ridiculously stupid, this dude's fucking Illumaniti theory.

"You, Jarren, Hopsin, and even MK are all faggots. You're second rate youtube celebs trying to force fuck your 15 minutes to stretch it out as long as possible. You've all deliberately conspired to pat each other on the dick to boost each other's views. What's worse is that Tomica Wright is in the back room smoking bowls with Dame Ritter, Hopsin, you, and her own fucking NEPHEW Dizzy Wright (look at the last name... didn't make that connection, did you, you stupid fucks?) discussing plans to revitalize young people's interest in Ruthless Records by surreptitiously changing its name to Funk Volume and pretending Dame Ritter runs it, a ruse which they are carrying out effortlessly because none of you dumb shits even question it. That's right bitches, Hopsin doesn't hate Tomica, he LOVES HER because she still makes him shitloads of money behind the scenes... she's the fucking Wizard of Oz of Funk Volume... and that's why Hopsin fucking signed her nephew, Dizzy Wright. It's also why he talks endless shit about Tomica, because he's THAT fucking scared that he wants to make sure if this is ever found out by anyone, everyone will doubt it and call them a retard, because Hopsin wants to "kill her" so how could he possibly work with her ever again? LOL give me a fucking break. Here's another clue for you dipshits... if Tomica really felt threatened in the slightest by Hopsin, if she even so much as felt BOTHERED by him SPEAKING HER NAME IN PUBLIC, she would have sued him or gotten a restraining order years ago, easily, in this feminist society. This shit with Jokerr is completely staged beef. Hitler's right hand man himself said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY, so after Ruthless and Funk Volume joined forces, they decided to follow the Nazi propaganda book to the letter. Hopsin called up Jokerr and he was all like "yo, we need you to pretend that you hate us so we can get the world talking about a completely staged beef war, I'm talking Pac vs Biggie 2.0, think of all the money we'll make bro". The plan is well underway because you're a bunch of gullible ass sheep. Jokerr is like Osama on 9/11, pretending to be the bad guy and lying and saying he did 9/11 because the CIA paid him to lie, when really the Israeli Mossad did it. How's that for you fucks who pretend you care about the TRUTH? If any of these little lying bitches like Hopsin and Jokerr had souls, they'd shut the fuck up and stop distracting us with this contrived soap opera. I vaguely remember how my mom got addicted to soap operas and alcohol. She watched One Life To Live, General Hospital, etc. while chugging vodka to ignore her life as much as possible, and did this until her death, never addressing her problems, and I got whisked away into foster care. Now I see all you stupid-ass kids preparing to waste your lives away THE EXACT SAME WAY by following external, fake drama. You all URGENTLY need to be taking care of yourselves because shit is going to hit the fan when the US economy collapses. Yeah bitch, that's a taste of the illuminati shit you pretend you care about... the US is going to look like Greece or Argentina in a few years... but you don't care, you just want to click to Rihanna videos and say "OMG I SAW A PYRAMID WITH AN EYE ON IT, JAY-Z IS ILLUMINATI, HURR DURR". Every second you stupid fucks spend focusing on these snakes is a second you are spending ignoring your own life, your own loved ones... a second you could have spent preparing for what's to come. None of these fucks care about you, or they'd warn you about what's coming. Sack up and forget about these fools that you've never met and never will, you bitchmade fucks."

Other 7 What if this was all true though? lol. I honestly think the Tomica part of this conspiracy is possible. But The Jokerr beef does not seem staged to me.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 16:20
he is right when he says people are wasting their lifes away focusing on other people's dramas instead of caring about their own and their loved ones.I love how people who say "Illuminati taking over the world" don't even pay attention to what the government and banks are ACTUALLY doing.However the whole Tomica thing is highly doubtful, but Dizzy and her could be releted. In other words this dude isnt completely wrong, but he is still wrong.U know wat im sayin'?
los410promo
Registered Member

Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 21:43

this sounds like "The Rugrats" theory lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:53
Tomica and Dizzy related because of their last names? Because Wright is such an uncommon last name....
LMAO funny quote man
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 2:46
The whole Dizzy-Tomica relations doesn't even make sense! LOL.
Are we supposed to believe they are related because the same last name? They both come from a long line of Wrights? haha Correct me if im wrong, but didnt she take Eazy-E's (Eric Wrights) last name?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 12:52
Chokey wrote:

"I am so butthurt. Someone please slap me."
The Jokerr/FV fan faggotry thread. 2z5qa6h

I wanna see you post this on his wall LMFAO.

Grandmaster wrote:The Jokerr is signed to his own label.

The difference is, pretty much no one gives a fuck about his label and/or has aspirations to be signed to it.

41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Other 7 What if this was all true though? lol. I honestly think the Tomica part of this conspiracy is possible. But The Jokerr beef does not seem staged to me.

It's possible.
But if Tomica had caused Hopsin so much hurt and pain, you'd think he wouldn't want to have anything to do with her or her family, who may present a problem.
The don't think the beefs staged either tbh.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum