Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else? Empty God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else?

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 3:20
I've never Played god of war but i've heard good things about it. I was thinking about maybe getting L.A. Noire and another cheap game instead. Maybe Heavy Rain. So what should i pick? And what are some other good games i could get for the playstation?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else? Empty Re: God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else?

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 5:23
the God Of War games are amazing, but its pretty much the same game every release but with new combat, weapons and enemies, but still fucking amazing for the storyline and epicness.

Heavy Rain is a classic and you should defiantly play it, but it is a interactive drama, so you die you died for the whole game, but you play as 4 characters, and its one of the best storylines in history of gaming. LA Noire is also a amazing game, its not as good as Red Dead but still awesome, but you don't have cops chasing you in LA Noire, still a amazing storyline.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else? Empty Re: God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else?

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 15:02
STRANGEgenius wrote:the God Of War games are amazing, but its pretty much the same game every release but with new combat, weapons and enemies, but still fucking amazing for the storyline and epicness.

Heavy Rain is a classic and you should defiantly play it, but it is a interactive drama, so you die you died for the whole game, but you play as 4 characters, and its one of the best storylines in history of gaming.
God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else? Tumblr_m1kulyUbza1qzma4ho1_400

or else just buy FIFA 13. The answer to all questions in life.
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 1:46
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:the God Of War games are amazing, but its pretty much the same game every release but with new combat, weapons and enemies, but still fucking amazing for the storyline and epicness.

Heavy Rain is a classic and you should defiantly play it, but it is a interactive drama, so you die you died for the whole game, but you play as 4 characters, and its one of the best storylines in history of gaming.
God of War Saga(all 5 games) or something else? Tumblr_m1kulyUbza1qzma4ho1_400

or else just buy FIFA 13. The answer to all questions in life.

I've never really been able toget into fifa
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum