Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin and Tim Westwood Freestyle

+19
Jeet
adeem
whufcwesthamunited
CHA53
Hop Sadness
semaj116
Trimss
ChynnaDoll
hopsintupac
proswervez
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
King
AlwaysRaw
Chokey
achmed420
Buddie
StuFace
Coolguy 127
23 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin and Tim Westwood Freestyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin and Tim Westwood Freestyle

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 17:10
fuck Im not listening to it until it comes out on youtube because that bbc website is acting up on me.
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin and Tim Westwood Freestyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin and Tim Westwood Freestyle

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 17:27
Seems like Hopsin lost his voice from screaming TIM WESTWOOD TV haha.
His verse was decent. Jarren was dope and dizzy was ok.. he could of done better.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 17:28
Good freestyle but I don't like the fact that they censored parts. And it is kind of offensive to censor the word 'retarded' (think how people that are actually mentally challenged would feel)

CHA53 wrote:1. Jarren
2. Dizzy
3. Hopsin

Sounded like Hopsin was tired or something... Was hoping he would have done a lot better. Still good, though. But Jarren, man... He's been stepping his bars up like crazy.

Agreed.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 17:29
The freestyle is already posted ? http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t5488-new-tim-weestwood-freestyle-by-hopsin-funk-volume
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 20:25
Coolguy 127 wrote:Yo guys, lets just get this thread deleted, cuz I got the audio first. I had the link from westwood's site that had the freestyle audio, since yesterday. This guy just got the youtube version of the audio. + I also have the youtube version now.

Who gives a fuck? SwizZz 1
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 20:27
Coolguy 127 wrote:Lets just keep this as the official thread for the freestyle. I'll get the video here A.S.A.P don't make another thread bout it.

OMG guys like, someone is totally stealing my thread topic!!!

Seriously, what the fuck? Ice Cube
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 21:45
Coolguy 127 wrote:Lets just keep this as the official thread for the freestyle. I'll get the video here A.S.A.P don't make another thread bout it.

dude... chill.

i merged the topics, the staff will merge and lock new threads, don't have to triple post about it.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 5:45
hopsintupac wrote:The freestyle is already posted ? http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t5488-new-tim-weestwood-freestyle-by-hopsin-funk-volume
Yo I started this shit, so just GTFO and suck a dick. Nah I'm just joking. I started and you made a copy, So there should just be one.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 5:46
adeem wrote:

OMG guys like, someone is totally stealing my thread topic!!!

Seriously, what the fuck? Ice Cube

Other 3
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 5:47
STRANGEgenius wrote:

dude... chill.

i merged the topics, the staff will merge and lock new threads, don't have to triple post about it.

Other 3
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 5:47
adeem wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Yo guys, lets just get this thread deleted, cuz I got the audio first. I had the link from westwood's site that had the freestyle audio, since yesterday. This guy just got the youtube version of the audio. + I also have the youtube version now.

Who gives a fuck? SwizZz 1

Other 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 6:03
congrats on the 75%, Coolguy.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:06
STRANGEgenius wrote:congrats on the 75%, Coolguy.

Fuck I never knew that'll happen if you spam. Shit. Well what's gonna happen right? Hopsin 6
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 22:53

It would be cool if Hopsin showcased more of his skills on the freestyle because that video is going to get some exposure when its out.

@coolguy I thought it wouldn't get worse than that triple post... then I saw you quadruple SwizZz 5
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 2:38
Fuckin edit the video? I don't wanna listen until the video's out...

STRANGEgenius wrote:congrats on the 75%, Coolguy.

Faggot lol...

Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 3:19
GangusKahn wrote:Faggot lol...
Why are you still here?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 3:53
Jeet wrote:
Why are you still here?

Looking for an update on this video...The stans on this site put in work digging up Hopsin videos and music...I don't have the time or care to feen out on the internet for new shit like you kids do.

Trust me I am not here to socialize lol, this group of people is pretty fucking sad to be honest. This forum will never grow into anything. Its been how long and its still at like 20 every dayers? Lol...There was only ever a few cool people on this site.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 3:55
GangusKahn wrote:Looking for an update on this video...The stans on this site put in work digging up Hopsin videos and music...I don't have the time or care to feen out on the internet for new shit like you kids do.

Trust me I am not here to socialize lol, this group of people is pretty fucking sad to be honest. This forum will never grow into anything. Its been how long and its still at like 20 every dayers? Lol...There was only ever a few cool people on this site.
nice.
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:08
GangusKahn wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Why are you still here?

Looking for an update on this video...The stans on this site put in work digging up Hopsin videos and music...I don't have the time or care to feen out on the internet for new shit like you kids do.

You should sign up here and be with all the other cool kids like yourself. Don't let us drag you down, you're obviously superior to the likes of us.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:14
Bottom Bitch wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Why are you still here?

You should sign up here and be with all the other cool kids like yourself. Don't let us drag you down, you're obviously superior to the likes of us.

lmfao.

Gangus just gtfo.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:18
GangusKahn wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Why are you still here?

Was I one of them? :D
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:29
GangusKahn wrote:Trust me I am not here to socialize lol, this group of people is pretty fucking sad to be honest. This forum will never grow into anything. Its been how long and its still at like 20 every dayers? Lol...There was only ever a few cool people on this site.

Hopsin and Tim Westwood Freestyle - Page 2 PQAF1
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:34
Can't we all just get along in peace and harmony? SwizZz 4
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 8:32
gibbystites wrote:Can't we all just get along in peace and harmony? SwizZz 4

not with fatty gangus.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 9:28
Where's the vid? Ice Cube
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum