Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hopsin_503
Hopsin_503
Registered Member

Sick Drawings- Kimpton Graphics on Facebook Empty Sick Drawings- Kimpton Graphics on Facebook

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 21:04
Hey this is my facebook page that i made to showcase my drawings, I have a lot of drawings of Funk Volume, other rappers, girls, etc, i have pictures on here of me and all the members of Funk Volume holding up my art!, i would really appreciate it if everyone would check my page out and "like" it!

www.facebook.com/kimptongraphics

Last edited by Hopsin_503 on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 21:12; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Sick Drawings- Kimpton Graphics on Facebook Empty Re: Sick Drawings- Kimpton Graphics on Facebook

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 21:10
Hopsin_503 wrote:Hey this is my facebook page that i made to showcase my drawings, I have alot of drawings of Funk Volume, other rappers, girls, etc, i have pictures on here of me and all the members of Funk Volume holding up my art!, i would really appreciate it if everyone would check my page out and "like" it!

www.facebook.com/kimptongraphics

a lot*

Nice work though.
Hopsin_503
Hopsin_503
Registered Member

Sick Drawings- Kimpton Graphics on Facebook Empty Re: Sick Drawings- Kimpton Graphics on Facebook

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 21:13
haha good lookin out!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum