Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

+28
AlwaysRaw
Mark us
CHA53
liftthat
2pfl
41OMaXiMuS
Royalty
Chokey
Essence
Hip-Hopsin'
BabySmacker
Nidac_7
King
SdoubleT
GangusKahn
Katz Inf Gang
DGCK
anthonyFv
Buddie
adeem
proswervez
whufcwesthamunited
Perfect Stranger
hopsintupac
Jeet
Swerve
Frankie
32 posters
Go down
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 Empty TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:08
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 Empty Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:15
They all fucking went in. Especially Hop And Jarren
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 Empty Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:21
DJ Premier? Damn.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:34
Can't wait to listen to it to bad Im school :/! Anyway no jokerr diss in this one?
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:36
Jarren did, Dizzy did too i believe.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 9:11
"If you lost your wallet and i found it i would not commit to stealing it"

"Hopsin find your body and your wallet with no cash in it"
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 9:16
Swerve wrote:"If you lost your wallet and i found it i would not commit to stealing it"

"Hopsin find your body and your wallet with no cash in it"
hahahahahhahaha
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 9:28
What happen to not rapping about Satanic things and gratuitous violence.
Either way, this is so fucking dope!

Jarren's ejaculating glitter line was hilarious.
Hop's shit was impressive as well...

FV making moves though, DJ Premier.
Word.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 11:02
It has been a while since I liked a video by FV where ALL the artists sound good but here Hop, Dizzy, Jarren and SwizZz were impressive. If I had to put them in order it would be Hop, SwizZz, Jarren then Dizzy. But as I said, they all impressed me. Hopsin was quite far ahead from the rest though. Very good!
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 12:33
They all RIPPED it, but why does SwizZz look so sad?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 12:44
proswervez wrote:They all RIPPED it, but why does SwizZz look so sad?

He has looked sad for ages. Just look at his recent photos on facebook (especially his personal account)
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 13:35
Disappointed, expected better from all of them. Order they went is order of who was best.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 13:54
This was dope as fuck.

LOL at this, I honestly think the only rational thing for FV to do at this point is slap the shit outta him.

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 NI8Wn
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 14:22
HopNation wrote:Disappointed, expected better from all of them. Order they went is order of who was best.

Some people are just never pleased.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 14:24
adeem wrote:This was dope as fuck.

LOL at this, I honestly think the only rational thing for FV to do at this point is slap the shit outta him.

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 NI8Wn

Jokerr just thinks he is better than he actually is. The more FV disses him, the more wound up he will get and the more he will cry on facebook and try to diss them. There is no way FV can win. FV can diss the jokerr all the want. It could be the best diss ever in hip hop but Jokerr would still be mad and would say 'i am going to make a better diss'. Particuarly because he was the one who helped make Hopsin who he is today so he thinks he is better than Hopsin. And it is indisputable that Hopsin is the best artist in FV so I guess the jokerr will think that if he is better than Hopsin that he is better than every other FV artist.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 14:27
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Jokerr just thinks he is better than he actually is. The more FV disses him, the more wound up he will get and the more he will cry on facebook and try to diss them. There is no way FV can win. FV can diss the jokerr all the want. It could be the best diss ever in hip hop but Jokerr would still be mad and would say 'i am going to make a better diss'. Particuarly because he was the one who helped make Hopsin who he is today so he thinks he is better than Hopsin. And it is indisputable that Hopsin is the best artist in FV so I guess the jokerr will think that if he is better than Hopsin that he is better than every other FV artist.

That's why they should just fuck him up.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 14:33
This was pretty good! The best IMO was Hop, Dizzy, SwizZz, Jarren.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 16:50
I liked it a lot especially benton and swizzz actually hop went really hard too.. Dizzy did aight...
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:17
GOD DAMMIT, I wanna see this so bad, but I'm at school for 2 1/2 more hours.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:31
Damn this shit is legit. I knew everyone was going to find some way to talk down about this. They all had ill verses! I really enjoyed this shiz.. Dunno why the Jokerr takes shit so personal. Trying to make everything about himself. Petty and bitch made if you ask me. That kid begs for more attention than a girl on her period.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:02
Either Hop decided to use an old verse or he decided against the no negative lyrics thing.

Cypher is dope. Apparently they decided to switch up the order from what it originally was.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:05
Benton droppin lines!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:36
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Either Hop decided to use an old verse or he decided against the no negative lyrics thing.

Cypher is dope. Apparently they decided to switch up the order from what it originally was.

I thought that might have been the case. Hopsin didn't know who to give the mic to when he had finished his verse lol. And then Jarren just was like 'give it here'

adeem wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Jokerr just thinks he is better than he actually is. The more FV disses him, the more wound up he will get and the more he will cry on facebook and try to diss them. There is no way FV can win. FV can diss the jokerr all the want. It could be the best diss ever in hip hop but Jokerr would still be mad and would say 'i am going to make a better diss'. Particuarly because he was the one who helped make Hopsin who he is today so he thinks he is better than Hopsin. And it is indisputable that Hopsin is the best artist in FV so I guess the jokerr will think that if he is better than Hopsin that he is better than every other FV artist.

That's why they should just fuck him up.

But I don't think that would achieve anything. Each time a FV member disses the Jokerr, he would diss back. Then FV would diss again, Jokerr would diss back. It would not lead to anything. Jokerr would constantly think he can make a better diss and FV would diss him to get him to shut up, however that is impossible for Jokerr to do because he just craves attention
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 20:27
awsome cypher, hop an benton killed it!!!!!!

FUCK THE JOKERR
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 20:57
"You're like denzel in action, you probably a good guy but we only see you act"

That line is true in so many levels.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum