Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

2Pac ft Eminem - A Thousand Reasons Empty 2Pac ft Eminem - A Thousand Reasons

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 16:12

Enjoy!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

2Pac ft Eminem - A Thousand Reasons Empty Re: 2Pac ft Eminem - A Thousand Reasons

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 18:22
Holy shit dude, that was amazing. Keep up the good work, I subscribed to your channel(both)by the way.
Im getting into making beats and remixes a little more serious now. What program do you use? I have used FL Studio and I love it. However now I got pro tools se now because that is what came with my keyboard but I don't really like it. Which program would you reccomend?Also do you know how to get the vocals out of a song to either make it an acapella or just leave the instumental? Or do you just use acapellas that you can find?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

2Pac ft Eminem - A Thousand Reasons Empty Re: 2Pac ft Eminem - A Thousand Reasons

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 19:08
another great remix! Hopsin 2
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 21:42
Sh*t man, this is your best work as of yet imo!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 22:17
Hopsin 2 Hopsin 4 Hopsin 5
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 18:18
anthonyFv wrote:Holy shit dude, that was amazing. Keep up the good work, I subscribed to your channel(both)by the way.
Im getting into making beats and remixes a little more serious now. What program do you use? I have used FL Studio and I love it. However now I got pro tools se now because that is what came with my keyboard but I don't really like it. Which program would you reccomend?Also do you know how to get the vocals out of a song to either make it an acapella or just leave the instumental? Or do you just use acapellas that you can find?

Thanks bro! Pro Tools is thought of as the best program, but see tbh, I dont like it. I use it in my college for recording and shit but I still dont like it...

I use Ableton Live and FL Studio.. them programs are the shit!

To make acapellas, you need to invert frequencies, look it up on youtube!

Hope this helps man
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 18:47
Fitzyy wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:Holy shit dude, that was amazing. Keep up the good work, I subscribed to your channel(both)by the way.

Thanks bro! Pro Tools is thought of as the best program, but see tbh, I dont like it. I use it in my college for recording and shit but I still dont like it...

Hope this helps man
alrite, thanks, does ableton live have a free trial or a demo version like FL Studio?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:25
Fitzyy wrote:

Hope this helps man
I'd love you if you made me a Nocturnal Rainbows acapella Hopsin 2
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 15:16
This was dope. Good job Fitz!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum