Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

SwizZz songs were he uses his normal voice Empty SwizZz songs were he uses his normal voice

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:44
Do any of you know if he ever rapped with his normal talking voice, or has he always used it since he started?Im not saying I don't like it, I just would like to hear him without it sometimes because he has a lot of good lyrics, punchlines, and sometimes gets serious, but his voice kinda covers that up.I wonder if he will ever slowly change like Em's voice and flow have multiple times(not 100%, but you know what im talkin about)
EDIT: Found this from Hopsintupac's feed on the tubes, so shouts out to you.

Last edited by anthonyFv on Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 2:26; edited 1 time in total
King
King
Registered Member

SwizZz songs were he uses his normal voice Empty Re: SwizZz songs were he uses his normal voice

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:45
Yes there are a few songs including his really old ones.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

SwizZz songs were he uses his normal voice Empty Re: SwizZz songs were he uses his normal voice

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:47
King wrote:Yes there are a few songs including his really old ones.
could you give me some links or song titles please, I wanna hear some of his old stuff.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:49
I downloaded them I dont have with me right now, forgot names of songs but I think one of his old diss tracks are on youtube somewhere.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:50
King wrote:I downloaded them I dont have with me right now, forgot names of songs but I think one of his old diss tracks are on youtube somewhere.
alrite, Im gonna do some research.
Rain
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 6:49
anthonyFv wrote:Do any of you know if he ever rapped with his normal talking voice, or has he always used it since he started?Im not saying I don't like it, I just would like to hear him without it sometimes because he has a lot of good lyrics, punchlines, and sometimes gets serious, but his voice kinda covers that up.I wonder if he will ever slowly change like Em's voice and flow have multiple times(not 100%, but you know what im talkin about)

SwizZz - Coming Back Home
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 2:26
BUMP, Holla At Your Boy!
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 13:27
anthonyFv wrote:EDIT: Found this from Hopsintupac's feed on the tubes, so shouts out to you.

Np bro thx glad you enjoyed it
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 8:56
I need more of this normal voice SwizZz!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 13:58
Fire
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 16:48
I could seriously feel his lyrics more if he used his real voice like the song above.
bgman
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 17:15
holy fuck... i like this alot!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 17:18
Hop Sadness wrote:I could seriously feel his lyrics more if he used his real voice like the song above.
This, sometimes I like his songs, but because of his voice I have to be in the mood to listen to it. If he kept his normal voice, I would definitley bump his songs a lot more.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 10:04
I cant find this Coming Back Home song anywhere?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum