Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Best bad-beat rappers (guess who's #1 jeet) Empty Best bad-beat rappers (guess who's #1 jeet)

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:29
http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2012/10/5-greatest-bad-beat-rappers/

Disagree with Immortal Technique or else i am pretty pleased. Tell me Nas isn't #1.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Best bad-beat rappers (guess who's #1 jeet) Empty Re: Best bad-beat rappers (guess who's #1 jeet)

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:31
I say Lupe Fiasco,especially recently, or........Jarren Benton?
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Best bad-beat rappers (guess who's #1 jeet) Empty Re: Best bad-beat rappers (guess who's #1 jeet)

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:34
Bad beats? I never give a rapper credit for beats when I listen to the song, unless he made it himself. In fact I like simple beats more than that new style of extreme bass and that annoying deep tap sound. Also, disagree with Tech? Funny.

Last edited by Trig on Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:38
Chokey wrote:http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2012/10/5-greatest-bad-beat-rappers/

Disagree with Immortal Technique or else i am pretty pleased. Tell me Nas isn't #1.

This is a terrible joke. This idiot Jaeki Cho is, needs to step away from his computer and stop tarnishing the names of greats like this. What the hell even makes beats bad? Mos Def is hip-hop in every element and this article seriously bothered me. If he's trying to be edgy and different he's failed and made himself look completely retarded. I wish fools like this would keep their superiors names out of their mouths. I hope everyone on these forums is able to realize how ridiculous this link is. That's why I don't read XXL.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:41
DGCK wrote:
Chokey wrote:http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2012/10/5-greatest-bad-beat-rappers/

This is a terrible joke. This idiot Jaeki Cho is, needs to step away from his computer and stop tarnishing the names of greats like this. What the hell even makes beats bad? Mos Def is hip-hop in every element and this article seriously bothered me. If he's trying to be edgy and different he's failed and made himself look completely retarded. I wish fools like this would keep their superiors names out of their mouths. I hope everyone on these forums is able to realize how ridiculous this link is. That's why I don't read XXL.
Lol, I didn't even read the article, but yeah XXL sucks. Only issue I ever bought was the freshman cover Hopsin was on. Even that list has lost all its credibility now for putting shit like Future or Iggy Azalia on there.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:02
Turrible, just turrible...

Disagree with Nas, Bis & Mos. All 3 of them have fairly good beat selection. Mos does experiment often but it's never bad beats.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:04
Hopsin 3
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 17:09
I would say K-Rino at least his older stuff, he always was a beast with the lyrics/delivery but used to lack in the beat department, the last few albums of his however have been improving greatly in beats though
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 17:37
KRS One.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:31
I saw this yesterday. Even though this writer is completely retarded, he still called nas one of the greatest MCs of all time. Your move, chokey.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:45
Jeet wrote:I saw this yesterday. Even though this writer is completely retarded, he still called nas one of the greatest MCs of all time. Your move, chokey.
Was actual a troll but Nas could use some more exciting beats. He doesnt have the best beast but nor the worst.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 1:24
why the fuck do people use XXL.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 2:49
I usually buy XXL but I missed a couple of issues because I was sick of having to read about Rick Ross, 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne in every fucking issue.

Although, the September issue looks good, with Kendrick Lamar & Dr Dre on it.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 2:49
I usually buy XXL but I missed a couple of issues because I was sick of having to read about Rick Ross, 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne in every fucking issue.

Although, the September issue looks good, with Kendrick Lamar & Dr Dre on it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum