Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

NBA or NCAA? Empty NBA or NCAA?

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 16:06
I still can't really decide. NCAA has a lot more of a "team" feeling and its more about the game. While the NBA is more about the players and the stats. However theres many things I like more about the NBA than the NCAA. March Madness is still by far the funnest time of basketball universally, but I feel it takes away the importance of the regular season a little. Which do you prefer?
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

NBA or NCAA? Empty Re: NBA or NCAA?

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 15:08
I love em both. A lot of people hate more for it... But I'm an NBA guy. I'm a fan of the drama and bullshit to be honest. Been into it since I was a kid and anyone to say that the league's changing for the worse and that the league has all this drama and stuff is on crack. There has been a ton of drama and bullshit in the NBA since before Jordan days. March Madness is easily the best. Except NBA finals :) I love college because I'm a Duke fan, my best friend is a KY fan. Who do you like?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 15:50
I would be a huge basketball fan (NBA) if there weren't 82 fucking games in season. It gets to the point where if you lose a game, it doesn't even matter because it barely scratches your record.

If the games were cut to 40 or something reasonable then I would be a huge fan and probably get into it more.

That's what I like about football, EVERY game matters and one loss in the regular season could keep you out of the playoffs or a bowl game.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 16:09
Buddie wrote:I would be a huge basketball fan (NBA) if there weren't 82 fucking games in season. It gets to the point where if you lose a game, it doesn't even matter because it barely scratches your record.

If the games were cut to 40 or something reasonable then I would be a huge fan and probably get into it more.

That's what I like about football, EVERY game matters and one loss in the regular season could keep you out of the playoffs or a bowl game.
Exactly that is like the only reason for me too! However i still like the nba just not as much
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum