Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Lil B is going to try out for the Golden State Warriors Empty Lil B is going to try out for the Golden State Warriors

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:35
He recently said it on Twitter, and I thought he was joking, but I guess he is seriously going to try out. I hope they let him on just for publicity because it will be funny as hell.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Lil B is going to try out for the Golden State Warriors Empty Re: Lil B is going to try out for the Golden State Warriors

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 11:55
He should try out for the Harlem Globetrotters
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Lil B is going to try out for the Golden State Warriors Empty Re: Lil B is going to try out for the Golden State Warriors

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 14:15
Chokey wrote:He should try out for the Harlem Globetrotters
I went to one of their things before, shit is hilarious
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:54
I hope he ends up being legendary somehow and quits rapping to live a successful life as an NBA player.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:03
King wrote:I hope he ends up being legendary somehow and quits rapping to live a successful life as an NBA player.
haha, that is box office movie-material shit right there
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum