Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that?

+12
Grandmaster
achmed420
fxtdiilz
SFVigilante
Nidac_7
Chokey
anthonyFv
AlwaysRaw
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
King
Rain
16 posters
Go down
Rain
Registered Member

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? Empty Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that?

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 16:52
SwizZz 2
King
King
Registered Member

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? Empty Re: Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that?

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 17:09
yeah
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? Empty Re: Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that?

Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 17:12
yup
Rain
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 2:09
can anyone post a link to that track so i can download that?
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 4:22
yes
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 4:32
whats Homecoming?
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 4:42
STRANGEgenius wrote:whats Homecoming?

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? HomecomingDance1
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 5:15
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:whats Homecoming?

Does anyone have the track Swizzz - Homecoming.. or something like that? HomecomingDance1

smfh lol
Rain
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:51
can anyone provide a link to download that song? thanks :)
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:55
uhhh, confusion?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 15:46
ive never heard it. Is it over Kanye's Homecoming instrumental. I love his track over Kanye's Too Cold, so I think that would sound good too.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 17:36
Have it right next to my Mr. Pillowman mp3 file
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:53
Chokey wrote:Have it right next to my Mr. Pillowman mp3 file
do u actually have both? or are you trolling, im confused
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:17
anthonyFv wrote:

Anthony. Never trust anybody.
Rain
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 8:05
Nidac_7 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I believe he has the Homecoming track but not Mr. Pillowman LIES I TELL U
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:04
Rain wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

What was your old account here on the forums?
Rain
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 4:37
King wrote:
Rain wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

What was your old account here on the forums?

Ekrodus, but i wasn't active at all.. i'd come and peep whats happening in the forums sometimes.
Rain
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 4:42
anthonyFv wrote:ive never heard it. Is it over Kanye's Homecoming instrumental. I love his track over Kanye's Too Cold, so I think that would sound good too.

no it was swizZz's track with hopsin on the hook. It was like a slow and grimey flow.. i had it but i accidentally deleted it SwizZz 5 one of the best SwizZz tracks out there.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 15:59
Rain wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:ive never heard it. Is it over Kanye's Homecoming instrumental. I love his track over Kanye's Too Cold, so I think that would sound good too.

no it was swizZz's track with hopsin on the hook. It was like a slow and grimey flow.. i had it but i accidentally deleted it SwizZz 5 one of the best SwizZz tracks out there.
alrite, dam I wanna hear it really bad now. Any SwizZz track is really valuable considering there is so little of them haha
Rain
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 18:46
41OMaXiMuS wrote:yup
King wrote:yeah
care to share? please & thank you!
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 23:44
Do you mean coming back home
Rain
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 3:13
SFVigilante wrote:Do you mean coming back home
yeah! thats the one lol.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 23:39
Pm me your email and i will send it to you
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 10:08
SFVigilante wrote:Pm me your email and i will send it to you

I know this is late as but do you reckon you could send me this track too? really wanna hear it
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 13:41
fxtdiilz wrote:
SFVigilante wrote:Pm me your email and i will send it to you

I know this is late as but do you reckon you could send me this track too? really wanna hear it
this, I never came back to this thread to see if anyone was willing to share damn.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum