Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

I'm buying new headphones! Need suggestions! Empty I'm buying new headphones! Need suggestions!

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 1:55
I have SkullCandy Aviators right now, but they are broken. I want to buy new headphones, but i'm not sure what kind I should get. I'm leaning towards getting some SMS by 50 headphones because I think having wireless headphones would be cool. However, I've heard some bad reviews about the sound quality and so on. I could probably buy these for less than $150 dollars. I was also thinking about getting Bose or Sennheiser headphones, but I'm not sure which ones to get. If anyone has any better suggestions for headphones around that same price range (Less than $150) then I would really like to know! Thanks!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

I'm buying new headphones! Need suggestions! Empty Re: I'm buying new headphones! Need suggestions!

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:00
I have Studios, Beats by Dre. I love them but people have said Soul by Ludacris are better. I've asked people who have both and I've heard it's really close but Beats have more bass... Well, That's all I got, sorry!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

I'm buying new headphones! Need suggestions! Empty Re: I'm buying new headphones! Need suggestions!

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:06
The Event wrote:I have Studios, Beats by Dre. I love them but people have said Soul by Ludacris are better. I've asked people who have both and I've heard it's really close but Beats have more bass... Well, That's all I got, sorry!

I'm trying to stay away from headphones such as Beats and Soul because I know there are headphones that have much better audio quality than those. The only reason I want the SMS by 50 headphones is because they look cool and are wireless. But I would much rather have headphones with better sound quality than beats.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:38
My friend has some headphones that look like they have giant speakers attached to them, they look hideous but the sound quality is AMAZING.

The best headphones aren't the best looking so it's hard to say.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:44
haha I have beats, even ik its dumb to have those for the money
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:45
King wrote:My friend has some headphones that look like they have giant speakers attached to them, they look hideous but the sound quality is AMAZING.

The best headphones aren't the best looking so it's hard to say.

Do you know what they are called? All I'm looking for is quality and comfort. I want something that won't hurt my ears.
BRETTHALEY666
Banned Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 0:11
I get like 5 pairs from dollar tree and they each last me like a month
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 0:18
Skull Candy, AXG

Beats are good, luckily i got them for $150 (solo hd) or something like that price.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 15:40
STRANGEgenius wrote:Skull Candy, AXG

Beats are good, luckily i got them for $150 (solo hd) or something like that price.
Are the beats sound quality all there cracked up to be, because a lot of people say there shit. I wanna know because they are definitely stylish, but I want some sound quality.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 16:15
anthonyFv wrote:

Are the beats sound quality all there cracked up to be, because a lot of people say there shit. I wanna know because they are definitely stylish, but I want some sound quality.

I have Senheissers which are used by lots of recording artists. They were $250 when I got them. However, recently one of my friends brought his Beats over and I checked them out. I was talking shit right up until the moment I heard them with my own ears. The sound quality is super crisp and the bass is amazing. I plan on getting a pair myself.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 16:21
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I have Senheissers which are used by lots of recording artists. They were $250 when I got them. However, recently one of my friends brought his Beats over and I checked them out. I was talking shit right up until the moment I heard them with my own ears. The sound quality is super crisp and the bass is amazing. I plan on getting a pair myself.
Yeah, I think I am too. The solo HDs run for like $130 now well at least I saw them for that at some major retail stores. So there a lot cheaper than they used to be. They used to run at around 200 dollars.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 16:21
This thread just helped me out alot :D

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ele/3305295852.html

$149.95 is the price on Beatsbydre.com

Anyways, I use;
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_44278_Sony-MDR-NC500D-Digital-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=productads&gclid=CN3Gtpe2g7MCFQXqnAodJWcAEQ

These (IMO after using both) are better than Beats, the only difference is that the Sony's actually pick up 15 more Hz on the low end, which is unnoticeable, but better.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 16:23
DGCK wrote:This thread just helped me out alot :D

Anyways, I use;
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_44278_Sony-MDR-NC500D-Digital-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=productads&gclid=CN3Gtpe2g7MCFQXqnAodJWcAEQ

These (IMO after using both) are better than Beats, the only difference is that the Sony's actually pick up 15 more Hz on the low end, which is unnoticeable, but better.

For $300, they better be just as good or better! I think I will have to go with the Beats though, but only due to the price difference.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 16:29
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DGCK wrote:This thread just helped me out alot :D

Anyways, I use;

For $300, they better be just as good or better! I think I will have to go with the Beats though, but only due to the price difference.

Yeah they're great, I'm comparing them to the 'Studio' and 'Pro' by Dre models, which are both 300 but the Sony's are often on sale. I honestly think the Sony's have a better bass too.

I'm getting those earbuds at 3pm for 20 bucks inbox! Hell yea.
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 22:07
I've got some sennheisers that cost about 50. For that price the quality is amazing. Now i don't know the quality on the higher priced models but i'm pretty sure they're good.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 22:09
I just bought the Sync by 50 headphones off of ebay for cheap. I will let you guys know how they sound!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 23:16
my right ear is already breaking on beats, i dropped it in bark Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 23:56
Buddie wrote:I just bought the Sync by 50 headphones off of ebay for cheap. I will let you guys know how they sound!
those look like they would be good too.
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 16:47
Honestly, these are the best headphones I've ever had: http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-WI8200-Reverb-Headphone-Silver/dp/B003BYRJUG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350405670&sr=8-1&keywords=wicked+audio+headphones

Been using them for over 2 years now, for listening to music and making music.

They might be kind of dumb looking, but for $15 they sound great. I had my friend test them out once and he said they sounded much better than his Skullcandy's (Hesh model). That was awhile back though, so Skullcandy's may have stepped their shit up since then. I might buy some Beats soon if they sound a lot better than these.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 20:46
I just got them in a few hours ago and they sound very nice and crisp! I'm extremely happy considering what I paid for them. These sound better than anything Beats by Dre has put out so far.

However, I just got a really good deal on these. If you're looking for the best headphones possible then I'd go with anything by Sennheiser.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum