Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Webbie arrested for allegedly kicking a woman down stairs Empty Webbie arrested for allegedly kicking a woman down stairs

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:17
In the early morning of September 13, rapper Webbie was arrested in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, for battery and robbery allegations. A woman has accused him of kicking her down two flights of stairs and stealing $340 from her purse. However, Webbie denies the woman's story and says it's all not true.

According a police report, he assaulted the woman at Chase Suite Hotel early that morning after being banned from the premises, kicking her down the stairs before taking her pocketbook and $340 in cash. While the details of the altercation are still unclear, Web was arrested on the scene at approximately 2:30 a.m.

His rep told TMZ that the rap star met the woman at a party the night before but did not assault her or steal her money. He did say that Webbie did go into the woman's purse, but only because she had stolen his money and he was retrieving it. The rapper, whose 2008 single "Independent" was an inspiring ode to women, was released the same day on a $9,000 bond, and now plans to fight the allegations.

SOURCE
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Webbie arrested for allegedly kicking a woman down stairs Empty Re: Webbie arrested for allegedly kicking a woman down stairs

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:26
So obviously what happened is the bitch stole his $, he retrieved it, and kicked her down the stairs. I consider myself a gentleman, but honestly, fuck the little slut. If she stole the $, she deserved it.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Webbie arrested for allegedly kicking a woman down stairs Empty Re: Webbie arrested for allegedly kicking a woman down stairs

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:54
This might sound a little off, but most Trill Ent. music, well Webbie and Boosie anyways, is respectful towards woman. I know you can't judge someone off they words they put into their music (lolchrisbrown) but they specifically have lyrics about how bullshit it is to hit women. And $340? He wouldn't steal that chump change if it weren't his. The guy's in a drug ring...
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:26
who is Webbie? I heard of him but is he good? Is it Chris Webbie? I probably sound dumb but I seriously have no idea who he is
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:33
anthonyFv wrote:who is Webbie? I heard of him but is he good? Is it Chris Webbie? I probably sound dumb but I seriously have no idea who he is

Google is your friend. But he is a pretty popular rapper, well was at one point not sure about now and has some good stuff actually. This was probably my favorite track by him back in the day, used to be a major fan of him and Boosie.

To get back on topic though, I don't believe it, $340? I mean seriously?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum