Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Holy shit! Empty Holy shit!

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 8:10

LoCedOUTsQuadA1
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
Registered Member

Holy shit! Empty Re: Holy shit!

Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 4:03
thats pretty dope!
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 2:06
Anonymous

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 2:29
Dope, Matt. I remember that.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 3:12
"but that's an oxymoron, like fat girls who skinny dip"
loved the vid with the avila brothers lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:20
Hopsin's freestyles are alright....I dont really think that was a freestyle tbh...and that first white dude...man thats some old shit....he can freestyle, but nahhhhhhhhhh aint feelin it
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:22
GangusKahn wrote:Hopsin's freestyles are alright....I dont really think that was a freestyle tbh...and that first white dude...man thats some old shit....he can freestyle, but nahhhhhhhhhh aint feelin it

What does being old have to do with anything? Blink
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:25
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Hopsin's freestyles are alright....I dont really think that was a freestyle tbh...and that first white dude...man thats some old shit....he can freestyle, but nahhhhhhhhhh aint feelin it

Relevance has a lot to do with rap....I mean back in the day that mighta seemed tight....but now its just a white dude spittin simple rihymes....He can flow, but his rhymes are boring

I aint tryin to ride no dicks or nothin...but I'm really diggin Maximus's flow on here....I wanna see him do more shit, fools hella dope at rappin.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:28
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

Relevance has a lot to do with rap....I mean back in the day that mighta seemed tight....but now its just a white dude spittin simple rihymes....He can flow, but his rhymes are boring

I aint tryin to ride no dicks or nothin...but I'm really diggin Maximus's flow on here....I wanna see him do more shit, fools hella dope at rappin.

Boring? You crazy! lol. Nah, I'm kiddin'. I'm huge Eyedea fan, so I'll always find that dope. Kinda like you would with a really old Em freestyle.
Relevance definitely has something to do with rap, but not talent. Just my 2 cents.

And agreed, Maximus is dope.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:30
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

Boring? You crazy! lol. Nah, I'm kiddin'. I'm huge Eyedea fan, so I'll always find that dope. Kinda like you would with a really old Em freestyle.
Relevance definitely has something to do with rap, but not talent. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah but keep in mind rappers like Eminem, Tupac, BIG...they are still relevant today....Those are legends. This fool was generic. Idk I'll look more into his shit if I have time, but I was not diggin that shit at all
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:32
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

Yeah but keep in mind rappers like Eminem, Tupac, BIG...they are still relevant today....Those are legends. This fool was generic. Idk I'll look more into his shit if I have time, but I was not diggin that shit at all

Generic? I'm gonna have to disagree. Eyedea is probably one of my favorite rappers. Died way before his time.
Music is completely subjective, though. Opinions will never be facts.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:33
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

Generic? I'm gonna have to disagree. Eyedea is probably one of my favorite rappers. Died way before his time.
Music is completely subjective, though. Opinions will never be facts.

But your also the only guy on this forums that doesn't like Eminem...lol, not tryin to dis you but your taste might be a little off bro...I've been listening to hip hop since 1990...I know this shit in and out. I know whats good, like I said the fool can freestyle but he aint nothin special.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:36
GangusKahn wrote:But your also the only guy on this forums that doesn't like Eminem...lol, not tryin to dis you but your taste might be a little off bro...I've been listening to hip hop since 1990...I know this shit in and out. I know whats good, like I said the fool can freestyle but he aint nothin special.

Em is for sure talented. Don't get me wrong. His music just isn't my favorite, that's all.

I can think rapper a is good and rapper b isn't, and vice versa.
Neither are fact.

I think my taste is quite enjoyable, thank you. LOL aha
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:51
For sure your taste is your taste
DeeCee90
DeeCee90
Registered Member