Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheReflectionOfPerfection
Registered Member

My final post on this forum...for a while at least... Empty My final post on this forum...for a while at least...

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:51
I'll be away from the forums for a while and I'm not sure I'll get another chance to get back on so ima say bye now cause I'll be in boot camp, but when i get back I'll be sure to get back to the forums.

See ya FUNK VOLUME 2012 TURN IT UP!,

hupsun
Registered Member

My final post on this forum...for a while at least... Empty Re: My final post on this forum...for a while at least...

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:58
see ya bb

... see you soon.....
anthonyFv
Registered Member

My final post on this forum...for a while at least... Empty Re: My final post on this forum...for a while at least...

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:39
TheReflectionOfPerfection wrote:I'll be away from the forums for a while and I'm not sure I'll get another chance to get back on so ima say bye now cause I'll be in boot camp, but when i get back I'll be sure to get back to the forums.

Peace out. by time you get back knock madness will still be in the "works"
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:45
TheReflectionOfPerfection wrote:I'll be away from the forums for a while and I'm not sure I'll get another chance to get back on so ima say bye now cause I'll be in boot camp, but when i get back I'll be sure to get back to the forums.

See ya man. Don't let the man get you down man.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 3:20
good luck in Boot Camp dude.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 11:50
See you soon, bruh.

Hope bootcamp goes well for you!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 14:19
See you man and hope you eventually return!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum