Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

+39
Kitzk
bgman
TheReflectionOfPerfection
Pillow Man .
bhinkle32
HopsinBelgium
Nay Nay
downer59k
Katz Inf Gang
Royalty
SFVigilante
iScyko
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
Essence
AceMystic
Cardoso
Kamikaze
AlwaysRaw
Knightmare
dukeblue
41OMaXiMuS
Hop Sadness
Fiasco
Jeet
Chokey
DGCK
achmed420
texasiopp
STRANGEgenius
gibbystites
iSigh
Frankie
GangusKahn
Buddie
Nidac_7
King
The Real Red Rainbows
43 posters
Go down
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin Empty What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:04
Hey Hop, I want to know what evil is. So, why don't you tell me? You called me it a few weeks ago. Not George. So, tell me. What is it? Is it selling a song so you can have food in your mouth? Better yet, is it calling to harrass someone about that song when they need your help - then not helping them at all even though it wasn't their fault but your own that the song leaked? When I was trolling on this account, that was just me showing how much of an asshole I can be. Well, I'm about to let the world know the truth about you and I. That's real EVIL. About how I helped you and believed in you when no one else did. Don't you think the world would be interested in knowing everything I did and what wonderful rewards I got in return? It was never about the return till you showed your true colors (I.E. Trying to charge me for a CD I helped make when I met you or better yet when you tried firing Dame - yet I defended him despite hating his guts) Or how about screwing over the only person who believed in you when you were down and out?

Remember when you tried paying me to dig up dirt on Novi Novak, because you knew I was starting to hate your backstabbing guts, yet I said I'd do it for free because you were my friend? No more of that. I'm done biting my tongue. Don't call my phone, I'm not picking up again. You're the only coward who will call me on a blocked #, even though I have your real #. Everyone, please be sure to stay tuned to AllHipHop (You remember I have a connect there, right? *wink* *wink*) the next few days because I'm sick of bitch ass cowards using me for their own personal gain. And you know Hip Hop if it wasn't for me, you, Minnie, your sister, and Bubbles would be assed out living in the streets. Dame only helped you out of interest for SwizZz, I helped you out due to me being a good person. And what did I get? Oh, I know. I got chewed out for leaking a song that I didn't even leak, and you gave it to someone to keep them from leaking Emurge. Isn't that right Hip Hop?

Oh and retard, you're just about as human as the rest of us. So, keep acting like you're holier than thou. Watch AllHipHop, because the past three years are about to come out. Hell, you could pay me...but you'd need to book at least what...five shows? I think that's a fair amount. I think it's about time the world seen the real Ill Mind of Hopsin. I still have our chatlogs, I have your songs, and everything else. So, let's play a game shall we Marcus? :) Let's show the world how grateful you really are. :) Oh and so you fans can take a guess who I am - here's a hint.... https://i.imgur.com/Zq5Ow.jpg

Hopsin 3

P.S. Hip Hop, this isn't about you being my friend because you're a terrible friend. This is just about showing the world your true colors.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin Empty Re: What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:12
You know what's the funniest shit about this though? You can't even formulate more than a single song now. What do they call that? Karma?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:16
And Hip Hop, what are you going to do? Sue me? If that's the case, I'll have a counter suit for Nocturnal Rainbows and Sag My Pants. Because I believe I'm owed some publishing for helping out with those two. Since you're a bit illiterate and all...like you said I'm the genius. ;)

King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:19
Either you get to the point or you're a confused individual that needs to get their head checked.
Stop making a movie scene out of this and just be real with it, i don't know if you want to be some sort of troll in desguise or something but that's what it seems.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:25
Read the post using the joker's voice from the dark knight. it makes it sound like a movie.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:28
He's not a troll. He is the real deal. I think I have an idea of what he's talking about and if he does reveal what I think he'll reveal then it's not gonna be pretty. This is getting interesting though, so I think I can speak for all of us when I say we want to hear more of your side of the story.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:29
King wrote:Either you get to the point or you're a confused individual that needs to get their head checked.
Stop making a movie scene out of this and just be real with it, i don't know if you want to be some sort of troll in desguise or something but that's what it seems.

First and foremost, stop being a typical Hopsin fan. This isn't for attention, this is to show people the real mind of Hopsin. You know there's not a single song done for Knock Madness? Ask Marcus. The article will be on AllHipHop next week unless Hopsin can dig deep enough into his pockets.

AND AS FOR PATHETIC LITTLE FAGGOTY ASS LEACHES LIKE YOU HAVE A SONG YOU FUCKING FRUIT CAKE...HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING TON OF THEM...http://www.sharebeast.com/wbtgc8ui55cw IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? HUH? A SONG? HERE!!!! THERE'S A TROLL...HERE'S A TROLL...EVERYONE'S A TROLL....SO SIT YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN AND SHUT UP.

The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:32
buddie wrote:He's not a troll. He is the real deal. I think I have an idea of what he's talking about and if he does reveal what I think he'll reveal then it's not gonna be pretty. This is getting interesting though, so I think I can speak for all of us when I say we want to hear more of your side of the story.

Thank you.

Hopsin 5
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:39
I didn't particularly like Jokerr when I met him, but maybe I should call him and we can both get down on this? Anyone got a # on him? Because I'm not the only one sick of getting screwed around.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:45
Oh and Hopsin, you can't blackball me either. I'm done with the record business. It's faggots like you who killed my love for it. So, what do I got to lose?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:51
I edited those phone numbers out...I don't think thats cool to do. You can say what you want about this issue, but just don't put out their personal info like that...Thanks
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:52
You remember my plan to get you off Ruthless? That same plan can be used on you, pal. I saw your mom a few months ago when I came to your house over on Rayen Street to return my personal copy of RAW, and yeah, I will take it there. You want to call me evil? Fine, I'll live up to my name.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:54
Nah, Dame's personal information deserves to be out there. Jokerr was right on his issues with him, but you know what? Dame's a fucker but Hopsin more so. Dame actually seems cool in comparison to that retarded fraud.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:54
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
King wrote:Either you get to the point or you're a confused individual that needs to get their head checked.

First and foremost, stop being a typical Hopsin fan. This isn't for attention, this is to show people the real mind of Hopsin. You know there's not a single song done for Knock Madness? Ask Marcus. The article will be on AllHipHop next week unless Hopsin can dig deep enough into his pockets.

AND AS FOR PATHETIC LITTLE FAGGOTY ASS LEACHES LIKE YOU HAVE A SONG YOU FUCKING FRUIT CAKE...HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING TON OF THEM...http://www.sharebeast.com/wbtgc8ui55cw IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? HUH? A SONG? HERE!!!! THERE'S A TROLL...HERE'S A TROLL...EVERYONE'S A TROLL....SO SIT YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN AND SHUT UP.

yeah I was right on the you needing help part, you seem like an overly emotional person
It would help if you be mature with the situation and toughen the fuck up, im not sure exactly what Hopsin did to you but it seems like he destroyed your life by the looks of it.

Sorry if I offended you because that's not what I wanted to do, I was only looking for confirmation of some sort.
Behind a computer people say all the shit they wan't so you shouldn't be surprised when people have doubts.

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:57
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Nah, Dame's personal information deserves to be out there. Jokerr was right on his issues with him, but you know what? Dame's a fucker but Hopsin more so. Dame actually seems cool in comparison to that retarded fraud.

Don't post anyone elses personal info...I dont wanna have to ban you
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:58
GangusKahn wrote:I edited those phone numbers out...I don't think thats cool to do. You can say what you want about this issue, but just don't put out their personal info like that...Thanks

Agreed with this.

But yeah, shit just got real. Damn.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:59
How could Hopsin destroy my life when I hold every bit of knowledge of Marcus? And actually, I'm quite calm. If I was causing a ruckus, someone at the Books A Million I'm sitting in front of would've noticed. Only reason I caps locked your ass is because you sound the same as every other dickrider Hopsin's had since November 2010. Hopsin's not Jesus, he's not anyone's savior. Frankly, the guy's an asshole with an ego problem who acts like he's holier than thou. Ill Mind 5 makes me laugh every time I listen to it. I didn't know I was helping out Kermit The Frog when I did. Looking back on it, if I would've know I was enabling the asshole - I would've never reached out.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:04
Part of me says to feel bad about this because Marcus was my friend, the other part of me says fuck it - get money. I choose get money which is what I should've chosen at the beginning.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:04
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:How could Hopsin destroy my life when I hold every bit of knowledge of Marcus? And actually, I'm quite calm. If I was causing a ruckus, someone at the Books A Million I'm sitting in front of would've noticed. Only reason I caps locked your ass is because you sound the same as every other dickrider Hopsin's had since November 2010. Hopsin's not Jesus, he's not anyone's savior. Frankly, the guy's an asshole with an ego problem who acts like he's holier than thou. Ill Mind 5 makes me laugh every time I listen to it. I didn't know I was helping out Kermit The Frog when I did. Looking back on it, if I would've know I was enabling the asshole - I would've never reached out.

If you don't like me assuming shit about you then don't assume shit about me.
Because obviously you have no idea on who I am or what im like.

Obviously there's a reason you're going out of your way to do this and im pretty sure it's because of something hopsin did to you that has damaged you emotionally, its pretty evident.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:07
Hop, the last four digits of my Wells Fargo account are 2382...you know my first name and last name - so I'd suggest you start making some deposits tomorrow.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:08
OOOOOH Mr. Tough Man! I don't know you! You're right! Look who's emotionally unstable now... Seriously, you are something. You got mad because I called you a dickrider. You should be happy. Like truthfully.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:09
Like I'm not mad, I just want my comeuppance. And I know I won't get it any other way than by asking Kermit in a way that's not nice...so, why not?
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:10
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:OOOOOH Mr. Tough Man! I don't know you! You're right! Look who's emotionally unstable now... Seriously, you are something. You got mad because I called you a dickrider. You should be happy. Like truthfully.

What is evil? Addressed to Hopsin Tumblr_m8q15sNEwp1rv5eey

you're one interesting individual.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:11
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Like I'm not mad, I just want my comeuppance. And I know I won't get it any other way than by asking Kermit in a way that's not nice...so, why not?

Finally a decent answer

good job pal
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 2:14
Oh and that Sharebeast link is unheard Hopsin if no one clicked it. Lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum