Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsins opinion of the forums? Empty Hopsins opinion of the forums?

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 21:05
Do you think he sincerely likes this?
I wonder if he reads the forums because it would be nice if he can post again, we're like the core of his fanbase in a way.

I see him tinychat with random people so why not make a 2 minute post once in a while?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hopsins opinion of the forums? Empty Re: Hopsins opinion of the forums?

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 21:20
I'm sure he's happy that he has a forum dedicated to him, but if he really liked talking to his fans on this forum then he would do it more. He prefers interacting with fans on Facebook and Twitter rather than on here.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 21:26
buddie wrote:I'm sure he's happy that he has a forum dedicated to him, but if he really liked talking to his fans on this forum then he would do it more. He prefers interacting with fans on Facebook and Twitter rather than on here.
yeah that's what I mean. Then again he might feel weird because we judge him on certain things and it's not always positive.. lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 21:34
He likes me and no one else. fact.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 21:37
King wrote:
buddie wrote:I'm sure he's happy that he has a forum dedicated to him, but if he really liked talking to his fans on this forum then he would do it more. He prefers interacting with fans on Facebook and Twitter rather than on here.
yeah that's what I mean. Then again he might feel weird because we judge him on certain things and it's not always positive.. lol

But that's a good thing. He doesn't want dickriders, right?
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 21:46
BabySmacker wrote:
King wrote:

Yeah but he said himself hes sensitive when it comes to his fans judging him, he doesn't even watch Hop Madness anymore because it messes up his mood. I don't know but I don't think he really looks forward to being on the forums any time soon atleast it seems like it for now.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 22:09
King wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
King wrote:

Yeah but he said himself hes sensitive when it comes to his fans judging him, he doesn't even watch Hop Madness anymore because it messes up his mood. I don't know but I don't think he really looks forward to being on the forums any time soon atleast it seems like it for now.

Really? Hopsin doesn't strike me as the guy who would really care if we didn't approve of something.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 22:22
BabySmacker wrote:
King wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
King wrote:

Really? Hopsin doesn't strike me as the guy who would really care if we didn't approve of something.

Doesn't really strike me like that either, but from some of his actions like the whole admitting hop madness is terrible (well basically) thing, it seems like he really does care about his fans enough to be upset if he puts something wack out, or acts a certain way that we don't disapprove of. Honestly I have always guessed this right here is why he takes so long to put his music out. He wants to make it the best as possible and make the fans happy. While this should be universal for all artists it clearly isn't anymore.

Also if anyone is to believe what he said I remember RedRainbows (the first time he was on here) saying how Hopsin used to read the forums and get really upset about what was said and what not. I could be remembering wrong there though.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 3:54
Hopsin doesn't like people saying he did something wrong.

He fucking goes on TinyChat with retards, but normal people like us he can't talk with.

SMFH.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:16
I think he gets worried that we know too much about him. He would rather answer 'simple' questions and therefore ansqwer questions from either new fans or retarded fans where the questions will be something like 'do you like the rapper....?', 'when is knock madness coming out' etc.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 13:17
whufcwesthamunited wrote:I think he gets worried that we know too much about him. He would rather answer 'simple' questions and therefore ansqwer questions from either new fans or retarded fans where the questions will be something like 'do you like the rapper....?', 'when is knock madness coming out' etc.

Hops a pussy then...?
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 19:30
He actually hates when people ask him the same questions
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 19:41
STRANGEgenius wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:I think he gets worried that we know too much about him. He would rather answer 'simple' questions and therefore ansqwer questions from either new fans or retarded fans where the questions will be something like 'do you like the rapper....?', 'when is knock madness coming out' etc.

Hops a pussy then...?

Not really a pussy but just wants to keep things private. As a rapper, it can be hard to have that degree of privacy. I remember once someone asked Hopsin what his middle name was and he just want to keep that to himself. I know it is not a massive thing but there are just things you don't want to expose to thousands of random people
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 21:00
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 0:01
GangusKahn wrote:

MY VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hopsin 5
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum