Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever happened to DJK

+23
41OMaXiMuS
iScyko
Fe!!
Kamikaze
The Real Red Rainbows
Jeet
dukeblue
Fiasco
Buddie
GangusKahn
gibbystites
STRANGEgenius
Red Rainbows
King
Chokey
Hyde
achmed420
AlwaysRaw
SFVigilante
BabySmacker
semaj116
HopsinBelgium
anthonyFv
27 posters
Go down
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Whatever happened to DJK - Page 3 Empty Re: Whatever happened to DJK

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 19:41
King wrote:Am I the only one noticing a bunch of new members just magically signing up and knowing stuff out of nowhere?

Whatever happened to DJK - Page 3 I_smell_something_fishy_mousepad-p144637836027114781trak_400

No you aren't....I don't know what to believe anymore!

Last edited by dukeblue on Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:08
Whatever happened to DJK - Page 3 294x2910
Fe!!
Registered Member

Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 21:57
His name is Karan Chadda, you can see his credits in some Hopsin videos like in the end of"Kill Her".

I googled him a while back and found something about him scamming another dude, by not paying for a car part that got sent to him. The victim even puts the guys address on the forum for some reason. You can probably still search it up.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 0:27
Fe!! wrote:His name is Karan Chadda, you can see his credits in some Hopsin videos like in the end of"Kill Her".

I googled him a while back and found something about him scamming another dude, by not paying for a car part that got sent to him. The victim even puts the guys address on the forum for some reason. You can probably still search it up.

I did and found that forum, this Karan Chadda received a fender in a trade and sent nothing back. Although the odds of this being the same Karan Chadda or if Karan Chadda is even his name for certain are.......slim SwizZz 3
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 0:43
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
Red Rainbows wrote:Hello everyone, just wanted to go ahead and say that DJK most definitely is not this George character. Dude was just a plain douche.

You're not me and there wasn't an argument between DJK and Hopsin.

Hopsin 3

inb4 100pages

What about that beef page of djk and hopsin, it looked like djk was huggin on his sister.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 3:59
I have been real queit on this thread But i Admit I am the Real DJK
Fe!!
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 10:41
dukeblue wrote:
Fe!! wrote:His name is Karan Chadda, you can see his credits in some Hopsin videos like in the end of"Kill Her".

I did and found that forum, this Karan Chadda received a fender in a trade and sent nothing back. Although the odds of this being the same Karan Chadda or if Karan Chadda is even his name for certain are.......slim SwizZz 3

Please read description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAtBBgyA_g

Also on that forum you've been you'll see he lives in panorama city... and where does Marcus come from...? DING! DING!

The odds of this being the same Karan Chadda because of the same hometown are.......big Hopsin 2
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 16:52
Fe!! wrote:
dukeblue wrote:

Please read description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAtBBgyA_g

Also on that forum you've been you'll see he lives in panorama city... and where does Marcus come from...? DING! DING!

The odds of this being the same Karan Chadda because of the same hometown are.......big Hopsin 2

.......touche Hopsin 3 The address is in North Hills CA though not Panorama they are just minutes away though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 13:01
RedRainbows = DJK?

Whatever happened to DJK - Page 3 Conspiracy
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:52
I'm sitting with my popcorn awaiting the conclusion.
djk
Registered Member

Whatever happened to DJK - Page 3 Empty whoa!! LOL!

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 8:32
I barely saw this I know this is an old ass thread so im doing this just to clear my name up and other shit. FUCK NO I AM NOT GEORGE WHICH=some punk ass dry motha fucker that hates and is sour about a prior incident from years ago. Im still around just havnt been focused on music or videography for FV. Yes, there was some shit that popped off between myself and Hop but thats my brother and all of us who have siblings know that we fight. FUNK VOLUME TILL THE END!! Im still around and youll will see me again like it or not. Big ups to all the supporters and eat a dick to the haters!!!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 14:26
djk wrote:I barely saw this I know this is an old ass thread so im doing this just to clear my name up and other shit. FUCK NO I AM NOT GEORGE WHICH=some punk ass dry motha fucker that hates and is sour about a prior incident from years ago. Im still around just havnt been focused on music or videography for FV. Yes, there was some shit that popped off between myself and Hop but thats my brother and all of us who have siblings know that we fight. FUNK VOLUME TILL THE END!! Im still around and youll will see me again like it or not. Big ups to all the supporters and eat a dick to the haters!!!
mods confirm this isnt a faker
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:34

In memory of djk
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 20:37
djk wrote:I barely saw this I know this is an old ass thread so im doing this just to clear my name up and other shit. FUCK NO I AM NOT GEORGE WHICH=some punk ass dry motha fucker that hates and is sour about a prior incident from years ago. Im still around just havnt been focused on music or videography for FV. Yes, there was some shit that popped off between myself and Hop but thats my brother and all of us who have siblings know that we fight. FUNK VOLUME TILL THE END!! Im still around and youll will see me again like it or not. Big ups to all the supporters and eat a dick to the haters!!!

please confirm, m8.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:49
Whatever happened to catchin a good ol fashion passionate ass whoopin
N gettin your shoes coat and your hat tooken?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT??
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 0:22
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Whatever happened to catchin a good ol fashion passionate ass whoopin
N gettin your shoes coat and your hat tooken?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT??
Oh shucks and Eminem reference.
djk
Registered Member

Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 22:39
STRANGEgenius wrote:

please confirm, m8.

What does this mean? confirm m8? Im confirming im alive and I am who my username shows to be.
djk
Registered Member

Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 22:40
hopsintupac wrote:
In memory of djk

Thanks for always remembering me but im alive lol....good lookin tho.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 22:42
djk wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

please confirm, m8.

What does this mean? confirm m8? Im confirming im alive and I am who my username shows to be.

Maybe post a picture of you currently? Put one hand up and take a pic, so we know it's not fake.
djk
Registered Member

Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 23:06
Whatever happened to DJK - Page 3 Photo_11
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 23:07
Oh shit it actually is him. Hopsin 5
Well welcome to the forums Karan Chadda.
So what do you do these days if your not with Hop?

Do you still sing hooks and rap, or did you give it up?

If you guys didn't know he did a chorus. Here you go. All you should know about this.
djk
Registered Member

Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 23:54
Coolguy 127 wrote:Oh shit it actually is him. Hopsin 5
Well welcome to the forums Karan Chadda.
So what do you do these days if your not with Hop?

Do you still sing hooks and rap, or did you give it up?

If you guys didn't know he did a chorus. Here you go. All you should know about this.

Living man I cant complain. Yeah still doing music here and there. Still on the Funk Volume tip. Just more behind the scenes at the moment. Still do hooks for the FV team or addlibs,videos,djing when needed. Wow I didnt even know the "Who Can It Be" vid was still up. But ive done alot more than that. I did the hook for "Motherfucker" did alot of the shooting in "Lucifer Effect", "Bad Motherfucker" etc. Just stay tuned.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 23:58
yup saw those as well. Thumbs Up
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 0:44
DJK confirmed. Thumbs Up