Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin) Empty Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin)

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 2:51

honestly what do you think?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin) Empty Re: Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin)

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:02
Good. Eminems verse fit the beat perfectly, It got kinda quiet so when Hopsin came in it scared the shit outta me.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin) Empty Re: Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin)

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:11
AlwaysRaw wrote:Good. Eminems verse fit the beat perfectly, It got kinda quiet so when Hopsin came in it scared the shit outta me.
Made it in Windows Movie Maker so I dont have the tools to make the sound equal.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:13
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Good. Eminems verse fit the beat perfectly, It got kinda quiet so when Hopsin came in it scared the shit outta me.
Made it in Windows Movie Maker so I dont have the tools to make the sound equal.
That's gangster. Haha it was a really good remix though
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:14
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Id really like to get a program better than Movie Maker but I just cant afford shit and dunno any programs. lol.
But as long as I can just do remixes like these I am happy.
And thanks Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin) 1476364148
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:15
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Id really like to get a program better than Movie Maker but I just cant afford shit and dunno any programs. lol.
I just do Sony Vegas 10 and it's not even ment for audio mixes. haha, But you can edit stuff pretty good in it I guess, I got it for free from a you tube tutorial
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:17
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
I just do Sony Vegas 10 and it's not even ment for audio mixes. haha, But you can edit stuff pretty good in it I guess, I got it for free from a you tube tutorial
my computer is to fucked anyway. it fucks up all the time. so when I get money I'll get a great computer, great video editor & FL studio.
>when I get the money Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin) 4064061219
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:31
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
my computer is to fucked anyway. it fucks up all the time. so when I get money I'll get a great computer, great video editor & FL studio.
>when I get the money Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin) 4064061219
Nice
I got FL Studio demo, Can't use it at all, I used tutorials and everything!!
If someone knows how to use it, help a brother out
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:45
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Nice
I got the producer edition for free from a friend and its the exact same except you cant save files in the demo. I just drag acapellas and instrumentals into it from itunes to make remixes. Its real complicated i dunno how hopsin makes all those songs on their so good.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:53
anthonyFv wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Nice
I got the producer edition for free from a friend and its the exact same except you cant save files in the demo. I just drag acapellas and instrumentals into it from itunes to make remixes. Its real complicated i dunno how hopsin makes all those songs on their so good.
Cool, And yea i've been wanting to do FL Studio before I even knew who Hop was because I wanted to make beats like this guy
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:39
its offbeat and offbar bro :/

keep tryin though, thats the way to get better!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 10:59
Fitzyy wrote:its offbeat and offbar bro :/

keep tryin though, thats the way to get better!
:/ yeah I know its not the best quality but Im getting better and better. Straight To the Bank REMIX (Pacewon, Eminem & Hopsin) 1476364148
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum