Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

The Game & 2Pac ft Hopsin - Westcoast Anthem Part II - Fitzyy Empty The Game & 2Pac ft Hopsin - Westcoast Anthem Part II - Fitzyy

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:03

A remix I made back in June and decided I would put Hop with Pac and Game :)

Enjoy and tell me what you think.. Peace
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

The Game & 2Pac ft Hopsin - Westcoast Anthem Part II - Fitzyy Empty Re: The Game & 2Pac ft Hopsin - Westcoast Anthem Part II - Fitzyy

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:29
HAHAHA THE IRONY
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

The Game & 2Pac ft Hopsin - Westcoast Anthem Part II - Fitzyy Empty Re: The Game & 2Pac ft Hopsin - Westcoast Anthem Part II - Fitzyy

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 3:11
BabySmacker wrote:HAHAHA THE IRONY

What youu mean bruhhhhh Hopsin 3
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 4:11
Fitzyy wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:HAHAHA THE IRONY

What youu mean bruhhhhh Hopsin 3

Lol he dissed Game on Hop Madness...
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 4:14
Lol I know :) But he only dissed him for wearin contacts, no biggy Hopsin 3
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 4:18
Fitzyy wrote:

Dude nice remix. You took one of my least favorite hopsin songs and made his verse on it sound awesome! I commend you sir. Hopsin 3
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 4:20
Teleport wrote:
Fitzyy wrote:

Dude nice remix. You took one of my least favorite hopsin songs and made his verse on it sound awesome! I commend you sir. Hopsin 3

Cheers bro Hopsin
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 4:23
Heard this when you put it up in honor of the first one getting 1 mil views. Still dope
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:21
Thanks bro ;)
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:22
The only thing I dont like about it is Hop is the poorest in the song. But really nice remix.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:53
Fitzyy wrote:Lol I know :) But he only dissed him for wearin contacts, no biggy Hopsin 3

lol but Hopsin will never do a song with Game now because he feels disrespected.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 2:36
BabySmacker wrote:
Fitzyy wrote:Lol I know :) But he only dissed him for wearin contacts, no biggy Hopsin 3

lol but Hopsin will never do a song with Game now because he feels disrespected.

Not neccesarily :) Alot of rappers have previous beefs then go on and collab
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 19:47
Fitzyy wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Well, you never know considering Hop went back on what he said about Novi. I'd like to think that Hopsin wouldn't collab with Game based on his principles, though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 19:54
BabySmacker wrote:
Fitzyy wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Well, you never know considering Hop went back on what he said about Novi. I'd like to think that Hopsin wouldn't collab with Game based on his principles, though.

His principles are now that of Jesus.... and WWJD? Forgive & forget.

Hopsin ft. The Game ft. Jesus in 2013
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 20:01
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Fitzyy wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

His principles are now that of Jesus.... and WWJD? Forgive & forget.

Hopsin ft. The Game ft. Jesus in 2013

I think the diss was retarded and lame anyways. Hopsin wasn't the first to wear contacts, but I can see why he'd say Game was biting him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum