Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back from the deadzZz

+10
HopsinBelgium
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
adeem
41OMaXiMuS
Buddie
Hyde
Grandmaster
Chokey
14 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

back from the deadzZz - Page 2 Empty Re: back from the deadzZz

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:52
Teleport wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:Does that mean he's just making some new fan request tracks or a new album?

I wouldn't know...He usually does those fan requests...I doubt he's just gonna start an album right away tho.
Pfft. I hate people who have potential but don't do shit with it.

Like I said I wouldn't know...But I'm guessin he's just gonna drop some more singles like was doin to try to regenerate his buzz he had goin

I hope he stops making songs without choruses/hooks. It gets kind of repetitive. Hopefully he's making an album with some serious subject matter.

I love songs with no chorus..Or if there is one I like it when the artist does their own...Kinda like how Em did on The Slim Shady LP
This, that's one of the things I love the most about the Ill Mind's. I fucking adore pure rapid fire madness performed by a skillful artist.

@GangusKahn Yeah, that's what I meant. I like to hear choruses from the rapper himself. I know SwizZz is a good rapper, but I have yet to find out if he is a good artist. Good artists can do both like Hop and Eminem.

@Teleport I like it too, but an album with just songs made of all verses would get boring and Hop wouldn't be as popular as he is now without songs with great choruses
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:00
buddie wrote:
Teleport wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:Does that mean he's just making some new fan request tracks or a new album?

I wouldn't know...He usually does those fan requests...I doubt he's just gonna start an album right away tho.

Like I said I wouldn't know...But I'm guessin he's just gonna drop some more singles like was doin to try to regenerate his buzz he had goin

I hope he stops making songs without choruses/hooks. It gets kind of repetitive. Hopefully he's making an album with some serious subject matter.

I love songs with no chorus..Or if there is one I like it when the artist does their own...Kinda like how Em did on The Slim Shady LP
This, that's one of the things I love the most about the Ill Mind's. I fucking adore pure rapid fire madness performed by a skillful artist.

@GangusKahn Yeah, that's what I meant. I like to hear choruses from the rapper himself. I know SwizZz is a good rapper, but I have yet to find out if he is a good artist. Good artists can do both like Hop and Eminem.

@Teleport I like it too, but an album with just songs made of all verses would get boring and Hop wouldn't be as popular as he is now without songs with great choruses
Definitely agreed, I was just saying a track or two like that is great on an album. I think SwizZz's solo album would be great. I like him as a rapper and I think it would be interesting to hear an album of nothing but him, as of right now my knowledge of his existence is through hopsin features and a couple fan requested tracks.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:09
Teleport wrote:
buddie wrote:
Teleport wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Definitely agreed, I was just saying a track or two like that is great on an album. I think SwizZz's solo album would be great. I like him as a rapper and I think it would be interesting to hear an album of nothing but him, as of right now my knowledge of his existence is through hopsin features and a couple fan requested tracks.

Yeah his entire career is based off of hanging on to Hopsin's coat tail and getting all of his fans through Hop's music. And he keeps those fans by releasing bullshit music videos rapping along to someone elses beat. He has the beats he needs (Hopsin's), and the lyrics. Now he just needs to put his big boy pants on and make an album with good/catchy choruses and have a few songs with some serious content like "Really Wanna Know"

If he does that, he will have a successful album and gain a lot of new fans.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 1:11
King Suicide wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
adeem wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Teleport wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
Chokey wrote:SwizZz' FB page less than a minute ago: "Back from the dead...zZz...".
Do you think he's gon actually make a song?

Nope.
Nope.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Yep

Nope.
lol'd
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 7:33
swizzz was probobly dealing with some person shit for all these months and now he ready to get back into music. im pretty sure that swizzz said he isnt going to be doing anymore of those faan requested tracks after he dropped the last one. if swizzz is goin to be in the studio for a month straight i think hes just gonna work on collabs and maybe drop a mixtape or an ep but i doubt hes going to be dropping a full lp anytime soon, atleast not this year
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 7:47
he better have a good single for the lp, good beat, hook and good mesage
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 9:14
Zwis wrote:he better have a good single for the lp, good beat, hook and good mesage

good message? nahh i want something like Lucifer or Ambush
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 10:57
actually yeah anything good,
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 12:26
swizzzz next album page!!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/SwizZz-Rock-Paper-SwizZzors/327920387299948
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 1:18
[quote="41OMaXiMuS"]
King Suicide wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
adeem wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Teleport wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
Chokey wrote:SwizZz' FB page less than a minute ago: "Back from the dead...zZz...".
Do you think he's gon actually make a song?

Nope.
Nope.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Yep

Nope.

Why so negative. SwizZz 3
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 13:20
With rappers I like to see diversity. That is why I like to see Hopsin make some songs where he is dissing, some preaching songs, some songs without hooks etc. With Dizzy I like to see some hype songs, some slow songs etc.

I also want to see different sides to SwizZz. I want to see those dope songs with lots of punchlines and funny lyrics, some more emotional and personal songs like 'really wanna know', songs with hooks, songs without hooks etc.

Just mixing things up and not doing the same thing in every song is definitely a good move for any artist and not just SwizZz.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum