Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Ether: Original lyrics Empty Ether: Original lyrics

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 4:29
Just found this piece of gold:
"AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s “The Takeover” on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: “Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest”
Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that’s old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sht you can throw that out the window.
Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sht, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him
Verse 1:
So you call yourself god mc… J-hova\
drunk the glass of blasphemy & forgot to pray over\
your games over\ crossed the warpath of a brave soldier\
youre a makeover\ my protege trying to takeover\ I was the sheperd that led you\ But you bit the hand that fed you\ mad cause since I met you i never did respect you\ and as hard as it seems\ you know that I fathered your dreams\ you was a groupie always begging to be part of my team\ another case of a boy and his teacher\ I was the first to poison your speakers\ so kill all that noise that your preaching\ I understand\ all your plans to underhand\ aired threats of you pullin my card next summerjam\ let me make this clear hova\ You had my left overs\ she told me your little problem of the day when you slept over\ but thats another subject homey\ ***** you phony\
Im coming to collect the debt from the years that you owe me\ so what you capitlized... only cause i allowed\ Im taking aim at your dome\ and reclaiming my throne\
“Who said I that i aint still nasty”
Verse 2:
How you planned on facing\ the half man half-amazing\
Dont need a fam, Nas is a one man invasion\ claim you hot but you flopped with your roc-familia\ cause real recognize real and youre not familiar\
call yourself gansta but you were begging for pardon\
that night in carbon\ when terror squad flipped on your squadron\
Tried to front on their checks\ till pun put a gun to your chest\
YOu said it yourself dog, Nas is one of the best\
Dont need to search for some dirt to expose you\ I leave it up to the flow dispose you\ when i oppose you\ This is it Im calling ya\ come out and play like “warriors”\
studied my blueprint then pieced together your formula\
Guess the knowledge I speak too deep to follow\
that`s why your stomach to weak to swallow\ The real truth
that Nas is\ the greates of all timers\
f*ck skeletons, keep only weaponry in my closets
He was forced by Colombia 3 times to edit the songs because many of these lines were considered too harsh
The one we have heard is actually the “dumbed down” version and that is why the ether we all know has Nas basically overdoing it with all the “gay” and “Cock a fella” jokes…..because he had to make up for the lines he had to take out, and they took everything good that he already had
Once again past on the word
And no this isn’t an April Fools joke, the info is online"

So, one of the best (probably the best) diss tracks of all time is a dumbed down version? wow...
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Ether: Original lyrics Empty Re: Ether: Original lyrics

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 6:51
damn i hope he rocorded this version, he is leaving def jam. he should put that shit on lost tapes 2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum