Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hupsun
Registered Member

Sup playa's Empty Sup playa's

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 2:39
Yo, my name is lildoggiefresh but it's cool if you just call me Lil D. I'm from Detroit and have been looking at these forums for a bit so I just decided to join. Anyway, hello to you all, I hope we can have a good time.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sup playa's Empty Re: Sup playa's

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 3:41
What up bro....Welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 4:14
Welcome 2 the site bro :)
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 8:01
welcome. Enjoy your stay, man.
Anonymous

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 11:36
Sup man, nice avy.
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 11:46
Thanks man.
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 14:37
Ok, my name is Ian and I'm really from Texas so yeah, Anyways nice to meet you guys.
Anonymous

Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 14:38
Trololololololololol--

--lolololol. Welcome.
Nevermind
Nevermind
Registered Member

Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 18:45
Welcome man.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 26 Oct 2013 - 17:27
Bottom Bitch wrote:Ok, my name is Ian and I'm really from Texas so yeah, Anyways nice to meet you guys.
Welcome, Ian from Texas.
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 26 Oct 2013 - 21:02
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:Ok, my name is Ian and I'm really from Texas so yeah, Anyways nice to meet you guys.
Welcome, Ian from Texas.
Hey man. It's nice to finally find a forum where there's people I can relate to. I like how laid back and casual this forum is. There's a few faggots on here that I won't name (Coolguy127), but apart from that it's a really cool place. Thanks for welcoming me, not many would take the time to do that. You seem like a good guy, want to hang out sometime?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 17:42
Bottom Bitch wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Welcome, Ian from Texas.
Hey man. It's nice to finally find a forum where there's people I can relate to. I like how laid back and casual this forum is. There's a few faggots on here that I won't name (Coolguy127), but apart from that it's a really cool place. Thanks for welcoming me, not many would take the time to do that. You seem like a good guy, want to hang out sometime?
I have a busy schedule at the moment, but if you were to give me a time and date ahead of time I could probably work something out.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 21:02
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Welcome, Ian from Texas.
I have a busy schedule at the moment, but if you were to give me a time and date ahead of time I could probably work something out.
Don't visit him. He prob wants to rape you.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 0:44
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Welcome, Ian from Texas.
And thats a problem or what?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 3:12
Chokey wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Welcome, Ian from Texas.
he prob has Chlamydia.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 1:25
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:Hey man. It's nice to finally find a forum where there's people I can relate to. I like how laid back and casual this forum is. There's a few faggots on here that I won't name (Coolguy127), but apart from that it's a really cool place. Thanks for welcoming me, not many would take the time to do that. You seem like a good guy, want to hang out sometime?
he prob has Chlamydia.
Sup playa's ZdHw0iL
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum