Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drugs and stuff

+17
anthonyFv
adeem
2pfl
Jeet
BabySmacker
Buddie
User Name
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
Kamikaze
GangusKahn
41OMaXiMuS
STRANGEgenius
Frankie
CHA53
Hyde
21 posters
Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Drugs and stuff Empty Drugs and stuff

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 3:25
Come on, I know they're some other drug users amongst us. Come out of the shadows!

Personally I'm on 40 mg of adderall right now, usually just toke but sometimes I dabble in some other stuff.
CHA53
Registered Member

Drugs and stuff Empty Re: Drugs and stuff

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 3:37
Been toking for 5 years now. I'm actually prescribed adderall, although I don't take it anymore. As of now all I do is smoke, but I've tried LSD, X, Opium, DXM, 2-CE, a ton of different pills, Shrooms (not much of them, though), & coke--so yeah I guess you could consider me a drug user, lol. Just weed now though--But I'd be willing to do some more LSD & X if it would ever come around.
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 3:47
Used to smoke weed years ago, stopped about 4 or 5 years ago. Have done it maybe 4 times since then, still don't like the feeling anymore. Meh tried different kinds of pills, stopped all that shit years ago too though. Only thing I do now is drink.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 3:48
Fuck dude, accidentally reported you instead of quoting, fuck my beard. Anyway I've done Dxm, dmt, acid, 5-meo-dmt, methoxetamine, ketamine, pcp, acid, ecstasy, vidodin, oxy, dilaudid, amphetamine, you name it lol. That being said addiction has fucked me in the past so I try to stick to the "Only do shit that isn't pot once a week" rule. Has been working so far.

That being said I am thoroughly enjoying this amphetamine buzz.
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 4:40
Teleport wrote:Fuck dude, accidentally reported you instead of quoting, fuck my beard. Anyway I've done Dxm, dmt, acid, 5-meo-dmt, methoxetamine, ketamine, pcp, acid, ecstasy, vidodin, oxy, dilaudid, amphetamine, you name it lol. That being said addiction has fucked me in the past so I try to stick to the "Only do shit that isn't pot once a week" rule. Has been working so far.

That being said I am thoroughly enjoying this amphetamine buzz.
On amphetamines at first I loved them--gets me up and going. But then they just started making me feel too jittery & ancy & make me chain smoke cigs, so I'm done with them... Yeah I feel you on the addiction problem, I had a little Benzo problem back in the day--they made me not give a fuck about anything & I did a bunch of stupid shit while I was on them--most of which I don't remember. I'm lucky to be alive & have my freedom, honestly. Which is why I try to stay away from hard drugs now.

Which of those drugs would you say have fucked you up the most?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 11:03

I find the above funny as shit. I haven't smoked weed for probably a year now.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 11:18
inb4 someone links thread to cops ;)

jokes. lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 12:44
Oh god, now the retards will reveal themselves. Honestly, who the fuck goes around bragging about what drugs they've done online? That's some kid shit right there. Grow up.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 15:38
I like to smoke a little meth in the morning...And some Heroin with my dinner is nice as well.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 16:06
GangusKahn wrote:I like to smoke a little meth in the morning...And some Heroin with my dinner is nice as well.

Crack, Cocaine, Heroine, PCP, Meth, E... those are the drugs I do in the morning. I don't really start partying until night time, thats when I pull out the crazy shit.
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 17:10
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Oh god, now the retards will reveal themselves. Honestly, who the fuck goes around bragging about what drugs they've done online? That's some kid shit right there. Grow up.
I wasn't bragging, I was having a discussion... I enjoy talking about drugs SwizZz 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 17:17
CHA53 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Oh god, now the retards will reveal themselves. Honestly, who the fuck goes around bragging about what drugs they've done online? That's some kid shit right there. Grow up.
I wasn't bragging, I was having a discussion... I enjoy talking about drugs SwizZz 3

I only toke now, so when I hear about the other shit it just gets on my nerves for some reason. I just don't see the point to any of it (except for maybe LSD because that's a mind-opening experience).
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 17:32
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

I only toke now, so when I hear about the other shit it just gets on my nerves for some reason. I just don't see the point to any of it (except for maybe LSD because that's a mind-opening experience).
There is no point really, lol. Just experimented a lot when I was younger. I only toke now too. LSD is really the only drug I'm glad I did.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 18:47
i've smoked weed a couple of times but im only 16, some of my friends take pills and stuff like that but i will never try any drugs don't wanna fuck my life up over some stupid shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 19:49
Kamikaze wrote:i've smoked weed a couple of times but im only 16, some of my friends take pills and stuff like that but i will never try any drugs don't wanna fuck my life up over some stupid shit.

GOOD SHIT. Keep it natural and just toke it up every now and then. Stay in that mindset.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 22:26
the best drug ive done is panadol, lol.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 22:47
STRANGEgenius wrote:the best drug ive done is panadol, lol.

Drugs and stuff ZSxyA
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 23:53
Frankie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:the best drug ive done is panadol, lol.

Drugs and stuff ZSxyA

LMFAO.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 0:31
Smoked weed 5-6 times. Just a few puffs... the latest was 10 times or something around that but I really dont wanna smoke cause I cant do shit the next day.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 19:17
Never done anything. I just drink a shitload of alcohol. I've been offered weed, cigarettes, ecstasy, them horse tranquilizer things (that's ketamine right?). If someone offered me weed now though, I would consider it. But I will never do anything else. My mates all took ketamine and they had a massive spaz attack then just slept for like a whole day!
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:29
Fuck anything that isn't Mary Jane..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:43
And this is why Hopsin made The Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 0:14
Hopsin needs to learn the difference between relaxing and fucking your life up. Everyone has a vice.

And Hopsin was attacking idiotic teenagers/young adults who act as if drugs are all that matters. It appears the people in this thread do not think that way.
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 0:42
buddie wrote:And this is why Hopsin made The Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5...
No, Hop made that verse for the people who do drugs and do nothing, & have no hobbies. We are entitled to do what we want to do. IMO people who judge others based on what they do are worse than drug-users themselves, & is a bigger waste of time. If you don't like drugs, you didn't have to open this thread, & could have kept it moving. No hate, just stating my opinion.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 2:32
BabySmacker wrote:Hopsin needs to learn the difference between relaxing and fucking your life up. Everyone has a vice.

And Hopsin was attacking idiotic teenagers/young adults who act as if drugs are all that matters. It appears the people in this thread do not think that way.

I personally think that smoking weed is fuckin retarded...But thats just my opinion. I say weed is bad and people get offended, they say weed is good and I dont give a fuck...Who's the mature group there? The ones not getting angry about others opinions or the ones that are getting angry? Weed is a drug for kids in my eyes. All just opinions though ofc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum