Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Spiderman... who's seen it?

+10
Hyde
Grandmaster
SFVigilante
whufcwesthamunited
King
STRANGEgenius
User Name
Chokey
Buddie
14 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Amazing Spiderman... who's seen it? Empty The Amazing Spiderman... who's seen it?

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 17:21
I saw it the other night and thought it was okay. It wasn't better than Spiderman 1 though. Andrew Garfield plays the role well, but I just didn't care for the way the movie was presented. I found a lot of the jokes that Spidey made were not funy at all.

Thoughts?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

The Amazing Spiderman... who's seen it? Empty Re: The Amazing Spiderman... who's seen it?

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:11
It's Hopsin's new favourite movie btw.

No Im going to see Dark Knight Rises indstead.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Amazing Spiderman... who's seen it? Empty Re: The Amazing Spiderman... who's seen it?

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 20:27
Chokey wrote:It's Hopsin's new favourite movie btw.

It was better than I thought it would be, but the last fight scene isn't nearly as cool as the Spiderman 1 scene where Goblin gets killed.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 21:16
I seen it twice. I hate the Raimi films. I watched them before I went to TASM and they just suck. New one rocked my socks though. Loved it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 1:34
Dark Knight will shit all over this faggot.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 1:43
STRANGEgenius wrote:Dark Knight will shit all over this faggot.

Post of the year right there^
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 10:49
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:Dark Knight will shit all over this faggot.

Post of the year right there^

Hopsin 3

i need to order IMAX tikz for Dark Knight R
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 2:34
Going for the Midnight release of The Dark Knight Rises! (Going to try to anyways lol)

I really liked The Amazing Spiderman, thought it was awesome! I like the actors better. Wait until the Sinister Six get introduced, it's going to take the series to an entirely different level!
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 4:43
It's a great movie but of course if you compare it to the original it's not up to par, good movie nonetheless. Looking forward to the sequel..

The Dark night series will probably be my favorite superhero movie series ever.. I loved the first one and I know the new one will kick ass, plus batman is my favorite super hero... and yes I said SUPER hero.
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 5:41
King wrote:It's a great movie but of course if you compare it to the original it's not up to par, good movie nonetheless. Looking forward to the sequel..

The Dark night series will probably be my favorite superhero movie series ever.. I loved the first one and I know the new one will kick ass, plus batman is my favorite super hero... and yes I said SUPER hero.

Not really a series in itself, it's just titled the Dark Knight. Batman trilogy is what it would really be.

Batman Begins (Arguably the best in the trilogy)
The Dark Knight (My personal favorite in the trilogy)
The Dark Knight Rises (This will send the trilogy out with a bang I'm sure of it)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 9:15
Batman is the greatest super hero ever. He fucking shits so much over all other super heros that He has to use Hopsins diapers just to clear it up.

Batman Begins is a awesome movie
The Dark Knight is one of the greatest movies ever, and if Dark Knight Rises is as good which im sure would be, than it will defiantly make me RISE like the other 2 [no homo]
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 11:19
Saw it yesterday. It was soooo good!
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 17:42
Yeah saw this movie a couple weeks ago its okay But my main villan choice wouldent have been The Lizard
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 17:45
STRANGEgenius wrote:Batman is the greatest super hero ever. He fucking shits so much over all other super heros that He has to use Hopsins diapers just to clear it up.

Batman Begins is a awesome movie
The Dark Knight is one of the greatest movies ever, and if Dark Knight Rises is as good which im sure would be, than it will defiantly make me RISE like the other 2 [no homo]
Hopsin 4 Hopsin 4 Hopsin 4 Hopsin 4 Hopsin 4 Hopsin 4 Hopsin 4 Batman Begins is Horrible i rember Going to watch that movie in the 7th grade i mean it had some awseome parts but overal for me it horrible
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:41
STRANGEgenius wrote:Batman is the greatest super hero ever.

From that I take that you have never read a single comic book in your entire life.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:45
King Suicide wrote:

From that I take that you have never read a single comic book in your entire life.

Batman movies> Spiderman movies

Spiderman comics>>> Batman comics
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 18:50
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

Batman movies> Spiderman movies

Spiderman comics>>> Batman comics

Superman Comics>Spiderman Comics>Dog Shit> Batman Comics
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 21:00
King Suicide wrote:

i have read, quiet a bit.

its not about the comics imo.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 4:51
I saw this last week. In my opinion, and from the review I've read, it was a decent movie. They probably could have made it much better but people say it's worth at least an illegal torrent lol, even if TDKR makes it eat shit.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:22
Regardless of anything batman is the best imo.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:13
Chokey wrote:It's Hopsin's new favourite movie btw.

I seen both and personally I think Spidermans alot better, but there both good movies
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 4:48
I'm watching the dark knight rises next week in imax Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 6:36
Jeet wrote:I'm watching the dark knight rises next week in imax Hopsin 3

darling harbour?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 9:29
STRANGEgenius wrote:

darling harbour?
Yeah bro
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 10:18
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

darling harbour?
Yeah bro

thanks for the invite bro :(
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum