Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the fuck's wrong with teenagers?

+8
GangusKahn
BoomBotz
41OMaXiMuS
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
STRANGEgenius
King
Buddie
12 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

What the fuck's wrong with teenagers? Empty What the fuck's wrong with teenagers?

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 4:39
This girl I know is a complete whore and had a boyfriend for a year and half. And they just broke up because she was fucking other guys, and he was fucking other girls, and the dude's threatening the slut by saying he'll post nude pictures of her on facebook and show it to all of her friends. He also said he'd kill her and the guy she fucked if she didn't do what he says. And he got a tattoo of a heart and their names on his arm lol

Their both 15..

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with these motherfuckers?!? It's pissing me the fuck off seeing them fight back and forth on facebook. Had to get this off my chest. People like that should just go and die.
King
King
Registered Member

What the fuck's wrong with teenagers? Empty Re: What the fuck's wrong with teenagers?

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 4:48
Annoying to see people screw their lives up on a young age.
They're lost in with no self guidance.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

What the fuck's wrong with teenagers? Empty Re: What the fuck's wrong with teenagers?

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 5:28
they r fucking idiots.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 5:41
15? wow no comment great parenting all i have to say
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 7:23
Such great morals in life at such a young age Sarcasm
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 7:44
im 17 and i gotta say, teenagers these days are just SMFH.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 14:40
Teenagers are getting progressively worse with each and every generation... shit is retarded. #BetterParentingIsNeededButWaitImNotOnTwitterWhyTheFuckAmIUsingHashTagsAndMoreImportantlyWhyAreYouStillReadingThisDontYouHaveBetterThingsToDoQuestionMark
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 14:56
someway..somehow..don't ask me why but i blame this all on Mainstream artists.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:47
This is one of those cases where in about 2 weeks your gonna be saying "I wish I woulda done something". He's probably gonna end up killing her then himself...Sounds like a nut case bro.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:52
SON! that's just fucked up lol. they're just retarded ass teenagers. dont judge us all based on them, lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:26
Love these days = sex. For me too. The only person I wouldn't be together with just for sex must be Mila. I'm not ready for a relationship cause I really dont care about other people that much. Party, get drunk, fuck, sleep = the weekend rutine for teenagers.

Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:53
I hate knowing I'm classified as a 'teenager' in this generation.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:22
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I hate knowing I'm classified as a 'teenager' in this generation.

And you even meet the stereotype requirement of gettin ya chick prego, lol... but you are mentally above the level of your average teenager, and we all make "mistakes". But, a positive way to look at the situation is you'll be a young dad, and you can get your kid out on his own before you're some old fart.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:28
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I hate knowing I'm classified as a 'teenager' in this generation.

And you even meet the stereotype requirement of gettin ya chick prego, lol... but you are mentally above the level of your average teenager, and we all make "mistakes". But, a positive way to look at the situation is you'll be a young dad, and you can get your kid out on his own before you're some old fart.

The whole thing has been extremely postiive for me. Before that, I wasn't doing SHIT for my life. Now I job, am going back to school soon, and then going to college or a trade school. Super positive, but pretty stressful.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:38
Yeah and the worst part about it is, they live in my neighborhood, so if he ever does try to kill her, i'll get the popcorn ready
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:58
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

The whole thing has been extremely postiive for me. Before that, I wasn't doing SHIT for my life. Now I job, am going back to school soon, and then going to college or a trade school. Super positive, but pretty stressful.

THat's awesome. It's not a popular opinion, but I've ALWAYS said it's the best thing that can happen for CERTAIN people... it's super motivational.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:02
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

THat's awesome. It's not a popular opinion, but I've ALWAYS said it's the best thing that can happen for CERTAIN people... it's super motivational.

It's crazy as shit, man. I'm glad it happened, though. Fuck anyone's opinion, tbh. lol
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:31
Arkade wrote:dont judge us all based on them, lol
lol this What the fuck's wrong with teenagers? 1476364148
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 6:34
Arkade wrote:SON! that's just fucked up lol. they're just retarded ass teenagers. dont judge us all based on them, lol

this ahaha,
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum