Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos Empty Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:24
Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos Techthenoose3

Following news of Tech N9ne’s trip to Miami to appear in new music videos with ¡MAYDAY!, it has now been confirmed that the group of Strange Music artists is currently shooting the official video for “The Noose”.

The somber anthem dedicated to the struggle faced by the U.S. troops first made waves as a part of Tech N9ne’s Welcome To Strangeland. Inspired by Tech’s visit to Camp Pendleton, the track has since become a beacon of hope for fans of Strange Music serving in the military. Featuring ¡MAYDAY!, “The Noose” also helped introduce the Miami group to a larger part of Strangeland in late 2011.

Now, the single will receive an official music video while Tech N9ne visits in Miami. Accompanied by Dan Gedman of Liquid 9 (director of “Am I A Psycho?”) Tech N9ne and the ¡MAYDAY! crew will bring the tribute to life.

Source
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos Empty Re: Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:25
Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos Maydaybadlands

Before taking off for the “Hostile Takeover 2012″ Tour later this month, Tech N9ne and ¡MAYDAY! are hard at work in Miami shooting back to back music videos for “The Noose” and the now confirmed “Badlands”.

As Tech revealed on Twitter, he and the ¡MAYDAY! crew were recently on set for “The Noose” official music video. Hours later, Tech jumped back on Twitter to share a photo from the set of the “Badlands” video shoot. Slated for ¡MAYDAY!’s Take Me To Your Leader, “Badlands” also features a guest spot from the Kansas City King.

With Take Me To Your Leader arriving on 3/26, Tech N9ne and ¡MAYDAY! are setting up for a musical revolution unlike any other from Strange Music.

Source
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos Empty Re: Tech N9ne & MayDay! Confirm 2 New Music Videos

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 7:48
I bet Tech banged those two chicks in the picture lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 8:20
lmao, he sure did ;)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum