Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

KOTD Fresh Coast Division + Dizaster vs Canibus Empty KOTD Fresh Coast Division + Dizaster vs Canibus

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 2:36
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

KOTD Fresh Coast Division + Dizaster vs Canibus Empty Re: KOTD Fresh Coast Division + Dizaster vs Canibus

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 3:46
Man he got Pumped
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

KOTD Fresh Coast Division + Dizaster vs Canibus Empty Re: KOTD Fresh Coast Division + Dizaster vs Canibus

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 4:03
Bis is gonna spit some deep metaphorical punchline shit that is gonna go over everyone's heads....causing him to lose.
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 4:10
I'm not sure what to expect from the battle in terms of who will win because I'm sure they will both have very strong martial hopefully they can clone 5 soul khans to judge the battle
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 20:40
liftthat wrote:Bis is gonna spit some deep metaphorical punchline shit that is gonna go over everyone's heads....causing him to lose.

Like I told Prince Ea though, It's easier for a smart person to dumb it down than a dumb person to smarten up..if Bis can keep a balance between his imagery type punchlines and scientific shit he can take it..and Bis needs to bring the rebuttal game too..
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 21:30
gvg wrote:

Like I told Prince Ea though, It's easier for a smart person to dumb it down than a dumb person to smarten up..if Bis can keep a balance between his imagery type punchlines and scientific shit he can take it..and Bis needs to bring the rebuttal game too..

Word, in the video Diz made it seem as if the battle isn't gonna have any rules or be judged?
One thing I worry about is personality/charisma, Diz has alot of that. He could get the crowd hype, make them react to his lines & shit. I don't know if Bis would have charisma in a live battle.

But if this battle is unlimited like Diz said, he's gonna get butt phucked.

Bis can rhyme for days, haha.
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 22:05
liftthat wrote:
gvg wrote:

Word, in the video Diz made it seem as if the battle isn't gonna have any rules or be judged?
One thing I worry about is personality/charisma, Diz has alot of that. He could get the crowd hype, make them react to his lines & shit. I don't know if Bis would have charisma in a live battle.

But if this battle is unlimited like Diz said, he's gonna get butt phucked.

Bis can rhyme for days, haha.

Exactly! Canibus will spit for an entire day until he shuts it down...i think he will too! Is there any footage of Bis actually battling?
Hesky
Hesky
Registered Member

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 23:18
Battling isn't Canibus' business.

liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 0:08
Hesky wrote:Battling isn't Canibus' business.

What makes you say that?
Hesky
Hesky
Registered Member

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 9:36
liftthat wrote:
Hesky wrote:Battling isn't Canibus' business.

What makes you say that?

I just don't think he realises what he's walking into...a hornet's nest.

His style just isn't suited to battling.

Rhyming big words irrelevantly with other big words, without any punches, multi-syllables, or humour, isn't going to go down well on the battle scene (In my opinion, anyway)

I hope he proves me wrong, but I can't see it.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 21:42
Hesky wrote:

I just don't think he realises what he's walking into...a hornet's nest.

His style just isn't suited to battling.

Rhyming big words irrelevantly with other big words, without any punches, multi-syllables, or humour, isn't going to go down well on the battle scene (In my opinion, anyway)

I hope he proves me wrong, but I can't see it.

Are you aware that Canibus early career he made mainly battle rap?
Are you aware that Canibus ran thru the Wu Tang Clan in a cypher/battle?

There is a reason they want Canibus to be in the battle & people are hyped for this, it wouldn't make no sense to put someone who battle raps against someone who doesn't. That wouldn't make the match entertaining in the least bit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum