Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Smoke Out Conversations pushed back -_- Empty Smoke Out Conversations pushed back -_-

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:35
Dizzy Wright
I hate that i have to even make this post and Trust me im not happy about it either but because i decided at that Last Minute to Make SmokeOut Conversations my album instead of a Mixtape There where a few songs that i wanted to add and some Legal shit i Had to take care of so that does mean ima have to push the Release Date back Maybe 2 weeks, So Early March i promis its gone be worth the wait, and Because of this fuckery i will Be releaseing a 2nd Single and Music Video Called "Fuck Your Opinion" on Feb 20th , & This single will really give you a Full understanding of what chu can expect on this album. #Turnitup

this sucks i was looking forward to it coming out the 20th but i feel Dizzy and trust him can wait to hear the new single and the album itself
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Smoke Out Conversations pushed back -_- Empty Re: Smoke Out Conversations pushed back -_-

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:06
Shitty...lookin forward to this tho
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum