Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

NEW RedhookNoodles beat Empty NEW RedhookNoodles beat

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 3:29
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

NEW RedhookNoodles beat Empty Re: NEW RedhookNoodles beat

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 12:06
This guy's good as fuck, but shit, his video titles are so gay. "Adjective, adjective that somewhat relates to previous adjective Hip-Hop {Rap} Instrumental"

Doesn't he name every single one of them? Can't he just call them what they're supposed to be called? lol

If adjective isn't the right word I feel bad for myself
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 13:45
Jake The Dog wrote:This guy's good as fuck, but shit, his video titles are so gay. "Adjective, adjective that somewhat relates to previous adjective Hip-Hop {Rap} Instrumental"

Doesn't he name every single one of them? Can't he just call them what they're supposed to be called? lol

cause people search on youtube 'rap beats' or 'rap instrumental' if it says 'hard rap beat' you're most likely going to click that one
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 15:29
nice beat
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:36
Arkade wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:This guy's good as fuck, but shit, his video titles are so gay. "Adjective, adjective that somewhat relates to previous adjective Hip-Hop {Rap} Instrumental"

cause people search on youtube 'rap beats' or 'rap instrumental' if it says 'hard rap beat' you're most likely going to click that one

this. its called getting exposure.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:42
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Arkade wrote:

He's the biggest youtube producer out there right now. Shit. I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:48
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Arkade wrote:

He's the biggest youtube producer out there right now. Shit. I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore.

Not to start a pointless argument, but he is not the biggest producer on youtube at all.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Arkade wrote:

Not to start a pointless argument, but he is not the biggest producer on youtube at all.
Thought he was. His name is ALWAYS in the sidebar of pretty much every instrumental I listen to.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:50
Mike Kolombo (however u spell it) - username [klassicmaster] has over 300,000 subscribers, redhook doesn't even have 100,000 subs.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:51
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Arkade wrote:

Thought he was. His name is ALWAYS in the sidebar of pretty much every instrumental I listen to.

Thats because they are relating videos specific to you.

For example, when I watch Hopsin videos - MY music pops up on the side bar for me.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:52
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Arkade wrote:

For example, when I watch Hopsin videos - MY music pops up on the side bar for me.
Oh, shit. That's why I keep seeing kids from my hometown on Eminem videos with 1000000+ views.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:53
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Arkade wrote:

Oh, shit. That's why I keep seeing kids from my hometown on Eminem videos with 1000000+ views.

lol yup.

The first time I saw my videos pop up next to Hopsin I was like Panic Panic

Then I found out it was only happening for me and I was all like Crying Crying
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 21:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Arkade wrote:

lol yup.

The first time I saw my videos pop up next to Hopsin I was like Panic Panic

Then I found out it was only happening for me and I was all like Crying Crying
Man, that really sucks lol. I bet these wack rappers I know feel so fucking amazing when that happens, until months pass and they only have +3 views lmao.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 0:53
yeah he isnt the biggest, he is just known for one of the beats he made that has over 6 mill views.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 1:15
STRANGEgenius wrote:yeah he isnt the biggest, he is just known for one of the beats he made that has over 6 mill views.
That beat is sick as fuck. Every time I try to write to it, I fail because the beat will always out do my lyrics. :(
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 1:18
Dance-rap track IMO. But there's nothing wrong with that.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 3:42
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:yeah he isnt the biggest, he is just known for one of the beats he made that has over 6 mill views.
That beat is sick as fuck. Every time I try to write to it, I fail because the beat will always out do my lyrics. :(

are you talking about the Horror One?
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 3:46
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

are you talking about the Horror One?
Yeah lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum