Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I the only guy on this forum who thinks SwizZz...

+8
GangusKahn
ShannonLuvsHop
RapLord81
41OMaXiMuS
STRANGEgenius
Jake The Dog
liftthat
DJ Twigg
12 posters
Go down
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiggThaDJ

Am I the only guy on this forum who thinks SwizZz... Empty Am I the only guy on this forum who thinks SwizZz...

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 6:00
... sucks? When I first heard him (which was on Ambush) I thought he was dope, heard him on "How You Like Me Now" and that he was even doper. Downloaded his mixtape and was disappointed. Heard his Martian Vs Goblins Freestyle just now and thought it was garbage. His verse on the FV 2012 thing wasn't too bad until he tried to do punchlines, which he sucks at imo. SwizZz isn't a punchline rapper & I don't understand why he tries to be, that's about 90% why I don't like his music now. I might get hate for this but whatever *shrugs*... That's it. Leave your comments about this comment and how much you hate me after reading that. lol
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Am I the only guy on this forum who thinks SwizZz... Empty Re: Am I the only guy on this forum who thinks SwizZz...

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 7:53

Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Am I the only guy on this forum who thinks SwizZz... Empty Re: Am I the only guy on this forum who thinks SwizZz...

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 8:03
I feel the same.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 9:37
i love him, but im not gonna hate you for not agreeing with me :)

i wouldnt judge him tht much TILL his debue comes out.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 13:14
Nah. I'm just the opposite. I didn't like him at 1st because of his voice but it grew on me. He's sick as fuck.

And no offense, but if you honestly think SwizZz isn't good with punchlines - then they must be over your head.
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 13:18
SwizZz sucks at punchlines? That's news to me... that nigga has some CRAZY punchlines.

If somebody don't fux with SwizZz - that's fine! But to say the nigga isn't good with punchlines is just ignorant. Like max said, you prolly aint catchin most of his punchlines or get the full meaning.
ShannonLuvsHop
ShannonLuvsHop
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 13:24
Swizzz is awesome, I love his voice! And his lyrics are great... he brings a nice contrast to FV in comparison to Hop & Dizzy.
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 17:58
I just don't like his punchlines, they're not really complex so I get them he reminds me so much of Wayne (who I hate & I know he likes him and shit) but his punchlines include the most random things. He just needs to work on his punchlines, his flow & delivery is on point but when he drops punclines he ruins it. That's exactly why I hated Hard In Da Paint Freestyle, he try's to hard. And this all coming from a dude who loves Punchline rappers... Los, Jadakiss, Budden, etc.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 18:36
DJ Twigg wrote:I just don't like his punchlines, they're not really complex so I get them he reminds me so much of Wayne (who I hate & I know he likes him and shit) but his punchlines include the most random things. He just needs to work on his punchlines, his flow & delivery is on point but when he drops punclines he ruins it. That's exactly why I hated Hard In Da Paint Freestyle, he try's to hard. And this all coming from a dude who loves Punchline rappers... Los, Jadakiss, Budden, etc.

You like Joe Budden the 1 hit wonder over SwizZz...??

LMAO. Thanks for that.

That was all I needed to hear.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:21
DJ Twigg wrote:I just don't like his punchlines, they're not really complex so I get them he reminds me so much of Wayne (who I hate & I know he likes him and shit) but his punchlines include the most random things. He just needs to work on his punchlines, his flow & delivery is on point but when he drops punclines he ruins it. That's exactly why I hated Hard In Da Paint Freestyle, he try's to hard. And this all coming from a dude who loves Punchline rappers... Los, Jadakiss, Budden, etc.

Punchlines are supposed to be simple...not complex. I think your kinda confused buddy.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:23
GangusKahn wrote:

Punchlines are supposed to be simple...not complex. I think your kinda confused buddy.

inb4 passionate mc (srs) lmao

but i agree with u gangus
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:25
Arkade wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Some people try to make them complex, but it never really works out...You want people to hear em and think "OHHHH SHITTTTTTT HAHA"...You dont want them to sit there and think about it while they miss the next 20 seconds of your song lol. They're just clever and simple...thats it.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:35
Jon, I'ma buttraep you.
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:40
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

You like Joe Budden the 1 hit wonder over SwizZz...??

LMAO. Thanks for that.

That was all I needed to hear.

lmao if you think Budden is whack. You obviously have not heard him recently.

Last edited by DJ Twigg on Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 21:36; edited 1 time in total
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:42
GangusKahn wrote:

Dude said they probably went over head... That's why I said that.
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:45
GangusKahn wrote:
Arkade wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

But SwizZz aren't even clever. "buy sextape, ray j Kim" horrible...

Some people try to make them complex, but it never really works out...You want people to hear em and think "OHHHH SHITTTTTTT HAHA"...You dont want them to sit there and think about it while they miss the next 20 seconds of your song lol. They're just clever and simple...thats it.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:47
trying to be funny ≠ horrible and/or complex
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 21:07
I think he is dope but respect your opinion
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 21:21
lowrider864 wrote:I think he is dope but respect your opinion
Thank you sir.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 23:37
lalalalalala. His dope and punchlines.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 3:46
You want a punchline? Well mines dont jab they blast and blow minds - SwizZz

lol idk

SwizZz Drop the Bomb was pretty go imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2BOvgQ_CRE
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member

Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 8:18
iScyko wrote:You want a punchline? Well mines dont jab they blast and blow minds - SwizZz

lol idk

SwizZz Drop the Bomb was pretty go imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2BOvgQ_CRE

Was alright. One of his better lines. These type of punchlines don't bother me just when he try's to do it like Wayne does, basically what he did on Hard In The Paint.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum