Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mania
Registered Member

Pyrexx - I'm back (disses mgk, yelawolf, eminem) Empty Pyrexx - I'm back (disses mgk, yelawolf, eminem)

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 11:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dL5VjzmwHg

i think he goes pretty hard, what are your opinions? he also disses mac miller and paul wall
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Pyrexx - I'm back (disses mgk, yelawolf, eminem) Empty Re: Pyrexx - I'm back (disses mgk, yelawolf, eminem)

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 13:47
ive heard of Pyrexx before on Trae The Truths album.

this song is dope the voice sounds like a agro joker.

the beat is fucking sexy as fuck.

white boys hate on white boys.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Pyrexx - I'm back (disses mgk, yelawolf, eminem) Empty Re: Pyrexx - I'm back (disses mgk, yelawolf, eminem)

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:19
LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!!!!! THIS IS DJ 3RD COAST of THOROUGH BREADZ!!!! OFFICIAL MEMBER!!!! I TALK & SEE PYREXX EVERYDAY, THATZ MY BIG BROTHER, YALL NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS TRACK VERY CLOSELY, THIS IS NOT A DISS RECORD, YALL GOT TO LISTEN TO THE TRACK, JUST LISTEN!!!! "EMINEM A MUTHA-FUCKA THEN I'D PROBABLY START SEEING FEDI" EMINEM IS THE ONLY ONE HE'S GIVING PROPS TO! JUST LISTEN TO THE TRACK TWICE!!!!!!!! AND OH YEAH... GO BUY PYREXX MUSIC ON iTUNES.... JUST SEARCH DJ 3RD COAST
dj3rdcoast 2 weeks ago 5
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:09
He disses 5 white rappers? Hmm...the way you make it sound makes me thing "Gay"...lol noty
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 21:08
I honestly like the song.
He didn't dis Eminem, but he did yelawolf.. don't test yelawolf lol.

HubertJubberman
HubertJubberman
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/HubertJubberman

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 21:12
Charlie Murphy raps? lol jk, it was actually pretty good though.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 1:11
texasiopp wrote:LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!!!!! THIS IS DJ 3RD COAST of THOROUGH BREADZ!!!! OFFICIAL MEMBER!!!! I TALK & SEE PYREXX EVERYDAY, THATZ MY BIG BROTHER, YALL NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS TRACK VERY CLOSELY, THIS IS NOT A DISS RECORD, YALL GOT TO LISTEN TO THE TRACK, JUST LISTEN!!!! "EMINEM A MUTHA-FUCKA THEN I'D PROBABLY START SEEING FEDI" EMINEM IS THE ONLY ONE HE'S GIVING PROPS TO! JUST LISTEN TO THE TRACK TWICE!!!!!!!! AND OH YEAH... GO BUY PYREXX MUSIC ON iTUNES.... JUST SEARCH DJ 3RD COAST
dj3rdcoast 2 weeks ago 5

if you go through all the comments all the DJS write in caps. LMFAO.

But im listening to this song more and more. i love it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:46
He has the Yelawolf flow wich I find annoying.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum