Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/MrSinisterMusic

Eminem in Sydney 2011 :) LAST NIGHT WAS DOPE AS FUCK! :) Empty Eminem in Sydney 2011 :) LAST NIGHT WAS DOPE AS FUCK! :)

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 0:00
It's was a pretty insane night seeing Em for the first time live haha
lil wayne was a faggot as always and i swear he was lip syncing atleast a couple of his autotuned pieces of shit haha

Enjoy this video of the HERD OF PEOPLE! Exiting the stadium! I could have gone crowd surfing to the bus stop! hahaha
I'll put up videos of the show later :)

Anonymous

Eminem in Sydney 2011 :) LAST NIGHT WAS DOPE AS FUCK! :) Empty Re: Eminem in Sydney 2011 :) LAST NIGHT WAS DOPE AS FUCK! :)

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 1:05
Lucky mofo.
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member

Eminem in Sydney 2011 :) LAST NIGHT WAS DOPE AS FUCK! :) Empty Re: Eminem in Sydney 2011 :) LAST NIGHT WAS DOPE AS FUCK! :)

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 2:18
It was pretty fuckin' dope! Here's the My Name Is/ The Real Slim Shady/ Without Me medely i filmed :)
Enjoy! Check out my other videos on my channel aswell!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 3:09
my mate told me it wasnt that good.
Anonymous

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 3:23
STRANGEgenius wrote:my mate told me it wasnt that good.

This has "Strange Music elitist" written all over it. *Kanye shrug*
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 3:29
Lube wrote:

This has "Strange Music elitist" written all over it. *Kanye shrug*

he actually doesnt like strange music.

and also NJE the dude that opended the Sydney show said that the concert was too commercial, but he wasn't suprised.
Anonymous

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 3:32
I'm referring to you, not the other guy.. well, sort of. As you see, I think this "other guy" is just you on the bandwagon again.

"Too commercial"? What does everyone expect? Em and Wayne are huge in hip-hop right now. Smh.
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 3:35
hahaha Who gives a fuck. Wayne was just retarded as always but Em controlled the crowd like a mother fucker!
Anonymous

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 3:58
Mr. Sinister wrote:hahaha Who gives a fuck. Wayne was just retarded as always but Em controlled the crowd like a mother fucker!

This. The concerts that Em does are straight up fire, even when he was doing them around the time of Encore.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 4:56
Lube wrote:I'm referring to you, not the other guy.. well, sort of. As you see, I think this "other guy" is just you on the bandwagon again.

"Too commercial"? What does everyone expect? Em and Wayne are huge in hip-hop right now. Smh.

@ the first line. I think he is allowed to have his own opinon.

@ 2nd. Well i didn't say it, i agree with you on that line.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 4:57

negged for saying my mates opinons.

smfh at some people...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 5:39
I think you got negged because in every Eminem thread, you always say something negative about him.

Hell, I may not be a huge fan of him, but I respect the guy and his talent. He paved the way for some of my favorite rappers.

Too be on topic, I would love to see Em live. Seems like it would be a GREAT experience.
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 6:27
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I think you got negged because in every Eminem thread, you always say something negative about him.

Hell, I may not be a huge fan of him, but I respect the guy and his talent. He paved the way for some of my favorite rappers.

Too be on topic, I would love to see Em live. Seems like it would be a GREAT experience.

This guy haha It was an AMAZING experience! I'm only sad i couldn't have seen him when he was touring back in the day :((
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 6:48
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I think you got negged because in every Eminem thread, you always say something negative about him.

just cause i said something bad about him doesnt mean i dont respect him?

Last edited by STRANGEgenius on Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 6:48; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 6:48
STRANGEgenius wrote:

just cause i said something about him doesnt mean i dont respect him?

lol...you just project that.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 6:49
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

oh well. Haters gonna hate.
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 9:03
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hate is what makes the greats elevate ;) hahaha Yes that is a line i came up with :)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 9:13
Mr. Sinister wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hate is what makes the greats elevate ;) hahaha Yes that is a line i came up with :)

my point exactly - lol.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 9:57

id say that to if i didn't get to go
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 11:01
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:

id say that to if i didn't get to go

????
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 11:53
YO I WAS THERE!! SHIT WAS AMAZING! BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, I AM TYPING IN CAPS BECAUASE I AM EXCITING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT, LOOL, THE HYPE FOR LOSE YOURSELF.. OH GOD THAT SHIT WAS $#@$#@$
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 12:18
Damn straight dude! haha It was fuckin' insane! we really must get together and make a video dude! We could fuck youtube sideways with that shit hahahaha
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 19:10
i've seen eminem live 3 times, once front row Madison Square garden

TBH shit was boring, he looked really old and tired close up

he did parts of "just don't give a fuck" and "the way i am" it was cool for 2 seconds, then i looked around me and saw 12 year old girls with their dads, telling me to stop jumping and pushing... buzz kill

on the contrary, i saw D12 live at BBKing without eminem- that was the shiit, slapping bizzares stomach while they were passing around blunts and spraying champagne all over the audience of about 2000 people..

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 22:58
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:i've seen eminem live 3 times, once front row Madison Square garden

he did parts of "just don't give a fuck" and "the way i am" it was cool for 2 seconds, then i looked around me and saw 12 year old girls with their dads, telling me to stop jumping and pushing... buzz kill

on the contrary, i saw D12 live at BBKing without eminem- that was the shiit, slapping bizzares stomach while they were passing around blunts and spraying champagne all over the audience of about 2000 people..

im seeing D12, Tech N9ne, Yelawolf & Three 6 Mafia next month at a overnight camp rap festival. Shit is gonna fucking go off.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 0:09
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:i've seen eminem live 3 times, once front row Madison Square garden

lmfao, the atmosphere must of been bad then..or something.. in sydney he was amazing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum