Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED] - Page 2 Empty Re: THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED]

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:51
Remember guise, this isn't the final version. Plus, we can't really tell much about the framerate as there is no action going on in this video. I'm sure gameplay like that will put it more to the test.

@Strange, new Battlefront hasn't been confirmed, has it?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED] - Page 2 Empty Re: THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED]

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:00
Lube wrote:Remember guise, this isn't the final version. Plus, we can't really tell much about the framerate as there is no action going on in this video. I'm sure gameplay like that will put it more to the test.

I follow everything Battlefront related, it hasn't been confirmed. Strange is wrong here.

But...yeeah, these graphics are dope. A lot of people thinks it makes the game, though.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:33
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Lube wrote:Remember guise, this isn't the final version. Plus, we can't really tell much about the framerate as there is no action going on in this video. I'm sure gameplay like that will put it more to the test.

I follow everything Battlefront related, it hasn't been confirmed. Strange is wrong here.

But...yeeah, these graphics are dope. A lot of people thinks it makes the game, though.

i saw some dudes post saying that CryTek have bought the rights and that.
I asked for a link but he never replyd. My mate also told me that he had heard something about it.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:25
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

i saw some dudes post saying that CryTek have bought the rights and that.
I asked for a link but he never replyd. My mate also told me that he had heard something about it.

Then that guy is a fucking idiot.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:11
lolz. Ill look around on the net if i can find something.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:18
STRANGEgenius wrote:lolz. Ill look around on the net if i can find something.

Trust me, I follow that shit like crazy. Lucas Arts still owns the rights. It *MAY* be in development by Spark Unlimited. I've been following this for awhile, as has a guy on YouTube. He makes videos weekly about it. It definitely looks like it's in pre-development right now. No official announcements as of right now, though. Just speculation.
Anonymous

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:21
I fucking need a new, that is actually great, Star Wars game right now. Battlefront was the shit.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 7:24
i want crysis 3.
Anonymous

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:18
Too soon for another one. I hope they wait until they release the new consoles first, or at least make a new one just for the PC and port it over to PS4/new Xbox.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:22
Lube wrote:Too soon for another one. I hope they wait until they release the new consoles first, or at least make a new one just for the PC and port it over to PS4/new Xbox.

This. They really need to focus on other games, not just Crysis. Like Rockstar has done with Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, ect. Then they go back to making a new Grand Theft Auto game... GTA basically made Rockstar what it is today - as Crysis did with Crytek.

Last edited by Frankie on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:23; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:23
Lube wrote:Too soon for another one. I hope they wait until they release the new consoles first, or at least make a new one just for the PC and port it over to PS4/new Xbox.

but but but but I WANT CRYSIS Panic
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Impatience like this is what's killing the gaming industry, imho. No offense to you, man. Just the constant slew of sequels with little difference in them is just...annoying. Not enough innovation as of late.

THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED] - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe8L2VQDC7rq0tlqk4u7787pcDMgbk7VZvWtgyFhRtqaGLVjuv47AfUJcy
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 9:09
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Impatience like this is what's killing the gaming industry, imho. No offense to you, man. Just the constant slew of sequels with little difference in them is just...annoying. Not enough innovation as of late.

THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED] - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe8L2VQDC7rq0tlqk4u7787pcDMgbk7VZvWtgyFhRtqaGLVjuv47AfUJcy

i was fooling around. They said they are aren't gonna release Crysis 3 until atleast 2014.
and PS4 wont be in the works till 2016.

They are working on Homefront 2 now (even tho homefront 1 was disappointing)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 9:09
Frankie wrote:

This. They really need to focus on other games, not just Crysis. Like Rockstar has done with Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, ect. Then they go back to making a new Grand Theft Auto game... GTA basically made Rockstar what it is today - as Crysis did with Crytek.

word. Isnt crysis like cryteks only franchise?
or am i wrong...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 17:02

LOL, that's my point exactly. There's close to nothing going on and the framerate is all over the place. Add actual gameplay and this thing would be like 1 frame a minute. They are going to have to integrate a better software for memory management cuz this thing is chugging along pretty poorly (no surprise tho, look at the amazing graphics). I'm sure they'll fix it up tho.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum