Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Assassins Creed 3/5 ANNOUCED Empty Assassins Creed 3/5 ANNOUCED

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 5:42
As Ezio sharpens up his hidden blade for next week's launch of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Ubisoft has today confirmed that a "full-fledged" and "major" Assassin's Creed title will be coming in 2012, with a reveal in the offing sooner than you might think.

Ubi CEO Yves Guillemot revealed the news during an investor's call earlier today, but stopped short of offering up any details. "There will be another great, full-fledged Assassin's Creed title next year," he stated. "It will be another major release and we will be communicating more about it in the coming months."

Apparently, the Assassin's Creed timeline is moving towards a big "end of the world plot of December 2012", which will need to be wrapped up before that point. To expect the game to be Assassin's Creed III and to release around this time next year doesn't seem like too much of a stretch then, but that's just our guess. We'll find out more soon.

SourCe
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Assassins Creed 3/5 ANNOUCED Empty Re: Assassins Creed 3/5 ANNOUCED

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 21:15
Hahaha this is funny because I tried to tell people before all the games after assassins creed 2 were not full-fledged sequels. But of course the fanboys argued with me. Revelatins looks sick tho, I'll be getting it next tuesday.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:22
410MaXiMuS wrote:Hahaha this is funny because I tried to tell people before all the games after assassins creed 2 were not full-fledged sequels. But of course the fanboys argued with me. Revelatins looks sick tho, I'll be getting it next tuesday.

lololol. Ill b gettin NFS instead.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum