Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Any football fans here?? (for americans: soccer) Empty Any football fans here?? (for americans: soccer)

Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 9:09
My passion is football, I'm a huge Chelsea FC fan, Zola, Lampard, Ballack, Terry, Drogba are my favorite players.

Internationally I support the German national team, since I was 5 back in 98 (Well Most of Lebanon support either Brazil or Germany, it's a huge rivalry here, I'm on the german side)

I've had so many heartbreaks in football:

-Germany Losing 3-0 to Croatia in the FIFA 1998 World Cup
-Germany dropping out of the group stages in UEFA Euro 2000
-Germany losing to BRAZIL :@ in the 2002 FIFA World Cup FINAL!!
-Germany crashing out of the group stage in the UEFA Euro 2004
-Germany losing to Italy in the dying seconds of extra time in the FIFA World Cup 2006 :@ :@ :@
-Chelsea losing out in a penalty shoot-out in the UEFA Champions League 06/07 Semi-Finals
-Chelsea losing out in a penalty shoot-out in 2008 UEFA Champions League in Moscow, where Terry was one kick away from winning us the title for the first time ever
-Germany losing out to Spain, in the 2008 UEFA Euro finals :@ :@
-Tom Henning Ovrebo, the famous Norwegian coach who didn't give Chelsea atleast 1 of 7 penalty shouts (most of them are clear penalty calls), and Iniesta scoring in the dying seconds of the game to kick chelsea out unswervingly in the 08-09 champions league semi-finals :@ :@ :@ :@
-Germany losing out to spain the 2010 FIFA World Cup semi-finals

I have some moments of joy aswell, but they're far less:

Chelsea winning the FA Cup on occasions, the League Cup, the League on 4 occasions, and the first league win since the 1954-1955 season, Breaking the records of most points in a season (95), scoring over 100 goals in Carlo Ancelotti's first season with Chelsea

But I support my teams through thick and thin, and I'll always be a PROUD chelsea supporter and germany supporter

and of course I love the Lebanese National Team too, in fact i'd support them over Germany if we ever cross paths
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Any football fans here?? (for americans: soccer) Empty Re: Any football fans here?? (for americans: soccer)

Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 14:46
yeah man i support liverpool fc but they aint doing the best
do you watch the premier leauge ?
Lello
Lello
Registered Member

Any football fans here?? (for americans: soccer) Empty Re: Any football fans here?? (for americans: soccer)

Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:32
I love the premier league, I watch all the games, whether it's stoke, qpr, fulham, swansea, aston villa, everton... etc... I live/breath the Premier League, and I'm an avid hater of Man Utd
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 18:14
Yah i'm a big philadelphia eagles fan

oh wait :3
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 19:09
Lello wrote:I love the premier league, I watch all the games, whether it's stoke, qpr, fulham, swansea, aston villa, everton... etc... I live/breath the Premier League, and I'm an avid hater of Man Utd
haha i hate man utd to
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 4:18
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:Yah i'm a big philadelphia eagles fan

oh wait :3

I have Vick on my Fantasy Football team... he is doing alright...

But ya I am a huge Bronco fan...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 6:06
FUCK MANU.

football for life.
Lello
Lello
Registered Member

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 8:45
STRANGEgenius wrote:FUCK MANU.

In Love

who do you support?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 9:28
Lello wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:FUCK MANU.

In Love

who do you support?

ARSENAL , LOL.

we doing shit this year Thumbs Down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 15:11
Soccer is too boring ... Just had to put my 2 cents in
Haywire
Haywire
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 7:53
GangusKahn wrote:Soccer is too boring ... Just had to put my 2 cents in
Then you're an 'uneducated person' haha S'all good man, own to their own opinion
Football IS BRILLIANT! I too breath it, Forza Milano, Rossoneri by heart In Love

Very excited for the 11/12 CL!

Lello, what are your thoughts on the La Liga? I honestly CANT stand it! Barcelona & Real Madrid really get on my nerves.. Not competitive enough, same old Barca & Madrid winning 5-0 week in, week out with Messi or Ronaldo scoring 2 or 3 which annoys the FUARK outta me!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:02
love the post above.
Haywire
Haywire
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:15
STRANGEgenius wrote:love the post above.

Haha cheers man, but you know where I'm coming from? I know Messi & Ronaldo have qualities, but for me Messi will never be remembered a 'legend' to me as he is to others until he gets out of the La Liga and starts playing elsewhere which I think he would struggle at in the EPL. I mean.. look at the players he has around him and the players he plays against, just had to get that off my chest Panic
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 9:21
Henry = greatest thing soccer ever knew.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:15
I am highly intelligent and just never got into watching soccer...

I played it for fun in elementary school... but Baseball was the sport I really got into playing... and I don't watch baseball either...

UFC
NFL

those are exciting to me...
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:30
Haywire wrote:
Then you're an 'uneducated person' haha S'all good man, own to their own opinion
Football IS BRILLIANT! I too breath it, Forza Milano, Rossoneri by heart In Love

Lello, what are your thoughts on the La Liga? I honestly CANT stand it! Barcelona & Real Madrid really get on my nerves.. Not competitive enough, same old Barca & Madrid winning 5-0 week in, week out with Messi or Ronaldo scoring 2 or 3 which annoys the FUARK outta me!

I'm uneducated because I think soccer is boring?

Fuck you faggot suck my cock lol..
Haywire
Haywire
Registered Member

Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 6:20
GangusKahn wrote:
Haywire wrote:

HAHA Big Grin Relax man.. Usually call people the uneducated people when they prefer AFL (Aussie Rules) over football
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:38
Haywire wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Haywire wrote:

HAHA Big Grin Relax man.. Usually call people the uneducated people when they prefer AFL (Aussie Rules) over football

Just an ignorant comment...Fuck you ... tell me to chill out kid shiiiiit ur trippin
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:57
TBH sports are a huge waste of time. Yeah, I'm that guy.

I do watch one sport tho... UFC.
Haywire
Haywire
Registered Member

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 6:32
410MaXiMuS wrote:TBH sports are a huge waste of time. Yeah, I'm that guy.

I do watch one sport tho... UFC.

There's always that one guy! Big Grin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 7:42
LMFAO.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum