Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Old Pokemon > Any other show on TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Pokemon > Any other show on TV

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 8:21
Lube wrote:GET THE EMULATORS OUT!!! Panic

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
rollin4em
Registered Member

Old Pokemon > Any other show on TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Pokemon > Any other show on TV

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 8:24
Panic heartgold or firered
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 8:25
I have Black & White on the 3DS, but I dislike it. Can't bring myself to complete it, I wanted the old school Pokemon games. :/
rollin4em
Registered Member

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 8:29
I don't think I can handle a new pokemon game I barley finished white. they should just try and reinvent the game mechanics then making new pokemon
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 8:32
i use to play the pokemon games on my gameboy advance instead of listening to my teacher. still hate the show.
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 13:58
ClapYo! wrote:Whatever happend to DBZ? That shit still on?

They have DBZ Kai now which is just a redub and cut down on all the filler with the Japanese dub music...it sucks

DBZ>Pokemon because everyone as a kid tried to go super saiyan
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 17:50
ThatGuy wrote:
ClapYo! wrote:Whatever happend to DBZ? That shit still on?

They have DBZ Kai now which is just a redub and cut down on all the filler with the Japanese dub music...it sucks

DBZ>Pokemon because everyone as a kid tried to go super saiyan

FUCKING THIS.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 17:53
DBZ definitely wins. It had me yelling at the top of my lungs, punching walls trying to go Super Sayian.

fucking epic show, love it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum