Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Hip-Hop fans... Empty Hip-Hop fans...

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:38
They're the worst. I swear.

If I simply say I don't like a rapper, I'm labeled a hater. That shit is fucking annoying. I just wanna shit in anyones who mouth who just runs around and calls everyone with an opinion a hater. Fuck. I can't stand that shit. ajdfpajdf;jads;lfjka;djf;adjf;aj

/rant
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Hip-Hop fans... Empty Re: Hip-Hop fans...

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:51
Yep, I was talking about that the other day as well. It's getting ridiculous.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:14
Its cause rappers are usually the type of musicians that didn't "Have it easy"

So you shouldn't dislike the rapper, but instead just say your not feeling his work. Don't hate the player hate the game right?

We all do it tho, we all hate, no ones perfect lol....But in reality most rappers just had it rough so they deserve respect for coming up from nothing.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:16
GangusKahn wrote:Its cause rappers are usually the type of musicians that didn't "Have it easy"

So you shouldn't dislike the rapper, but instead just say your not feeling his work. Don't hate the player hate the game right?

We all do it tho, we all hate, no ones perfect lol....But in reality most rappers just had it rough so they deserve respect for coming up from nothing.

Lol. I respect them usually. It's more like "nah, I'm not really a fan of his music." and then people go ape shit lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:18
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Its cause rappers are usually the type of musicians that didn't "Have it easy"

Lol. I respect them usually. It's more like "nah, I'm not really a fan of his music." and then people go ape shit lol

If you know your surrounded by a bunch of that rappers fans then why say anything lol...might as well just not say anything at all...Think about it...act like your all locked in a huge auditorium and think of what you'd say.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:20
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

If you know your surrounded by a bunch of that rappers fans then why say anything lol...might as well just not say anything at all...Think about it...act like your all locked in a huge auditorium and think of what you'd say.

lol. I never just randomly speak my opinion, but if someone asks me...I do. Idunno, maybe people are just huge jackasses over here.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:22
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

lol. I never just randomly speak my opinion, but if someone asks me...I do. Idunno, maybe people are just huge jackasses over here.

Shit if they ask for it then give it to em, if they dont like it tell em to suck your dick man...toughen up bro!
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:23
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

Shit if they ask for it then give it to em, if they dont like it tell em to suck your dick man...toughen up bro!

I do, lol. It just annoys the shit out of me.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:26
Complaining is more annoying lol

Wink
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:27
Aha, fair enough.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 5:10
Only people to be labeled as haters are those who watch videos of artist they don't like more than artist they do like daily... and comment the same negative things over and over and become obsessed sorta like an "Anti-Fan"

Other wise its your opinion at the end of the day.
Not everyone agrees to the same things and if everyone did the world would be boring lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum