Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOST HATED HIP-HOP ARTISTS LIST

+16
hawkeyeguy
DJ Twigg
LiquidDookie87
JohnsUn
musicLOVER
liftthat
AwesomeMan0710
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
Arkade
Lello
Higher Living
GangusKahn
texasiopp
JohnnyRottenSeed
20 posters
Go down
Anonymous

MOST HATED HIP-HOP ARTISTS LIST - Page 2 Empty Re: MOST HATED HIP-HOP ARTISTS LIST

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:03
Kreayshawn is awful. Can't believe I licked on a thread on another forum and saw naked pictures of her. Fuck.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

MOST HATED HIP-HOP ARTISTS LIST - Page 2 Empty Re: MOST HATED HIP-HOP ARTISTS LIST

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:04
LiquidDookie87 wrote:Rebecca Black.

Rebecca Black is a BOSS!

I love singing that Friday song.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:10
Lube wrote:Kreayshawn is awful. Can't believe I licked on a thread on another forum and saw naked pictures of her. Fuck.

whos this kreyshawn chick?
LiquidDookie87
LiquidDookie87
Registered Member

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4

Don't murder me for posting this.. but that's her.
She has the talent of a dead squirrel.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:12
Kreashawyn is piss poor.
Anonymous

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:13
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Kreashawyn is piss poor.

Lmao so true.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 5:27
the list is who i hate the most, not most hated overall

gucci, waka, kreyshawn

are lyrically bad, but they don't get me angry, because they arnt trying to be something that they're not

gucci and waka are actually really hood dudes, that got famous off really gutter raps- doesn't bother me

kreyshawn is original and that dubstep beat is georgeous, she also use to work on the lil b videos and is home grown, i don't get the hate

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 10:18
Gucci and Waka glorify bullshit, though. They don't rap about positive things.
Just because your "from the hood" doesn't mean you have to rap about stupid shit. They're just enforcing a lot black stereotypes, honestly.

And Kreshawyn is just annoying. Her music sucks, too.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 10:27
kreyshawn aint got nothing on gucci mane.

just proves what this world has come to...
LiquidDookie87
LiquidDookie87
Registered Member

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 13:49
How is Kreayshawn original? Because she's a woman? Her sound could easily be replaced with the sound of another no-named rapper trying to be mainstream and it'll be the same. Take a rapper who wants to be mainstream like Wayne or Gucci, rapping about total bullshit and such, and that's Kreayshawn. She has no business in the rap game, let alone the music business. Her lyrics are childish and simplistic, her flow, or lack there of, is horrendous and her hooks are equally bad

Kreayshawn = Terrible.
hawkeyeguy
hawkeyeguy
Registered Member

Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:06
Birdman is probably the worst rapper out right now, every song he makes is literally the same thing
MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 2:50
kreayshawn, mac miller, not loving big sean, most of young money cept wayne, wiz, birdman, lil b, gucci, n new boys are drizzling shits
nikesonmyfeet95
nikesonmyfeet95
Registered Member

Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 5:13
I'm not really much of a hater of hip hop artists to be honest. Lil B, Mac, Wiz, and Waka aren't for everyone here, but they're some of my favs for newer hip hop. Lil B can rap, but I'm more about his message of being positive for everything I have. Mac and Wiz are putting Pittsburgh on the map, and they discuss what happens there. It's pretty much smoking weed there. Truthfully, Rolling Papers sucked, but Kush and OJ great. Waka is one of those guys that knows his lyricism is garbage. He more worries about energy, and he's fucking crazy. That's why I like them.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 5:47
Am I the only one that notices kreyshawn raps like soulja boy?

Some people actually call her "The female Eminem"........... NO COMMENT =/
rollin4em
Registered Member

Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 6:02
lets see who do I hate in rap thats a hard question since I don't like quite a bit of artists but who do I hate. I guess I hate Gucci, Lil Wayne and thats all I can think of now. I don't neccisarly hate wayne that much but since hes one of the biggest rappers right now and I don't enjoy most of his music and I just hate his fans always proclaiming hes the best rapper ever and that hes a beast and would tare any rapper apart. Gucci I just straight up don't like him at all.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 6:21
Nicki Minaj

if that is how you spell it...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum