Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever happened to Haywire II?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 1:27 pm

Grafik

avatar
Registered Member
"Go out and get Haywire two!" - June 6th, 2010

What's the story?

http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

2 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 1:36 pm

BraidzMC


Registered Member
It has been scrapped until both Hop & SwizZz put out their new solo projects.

After those, apparently its full steam ahead for a FV album (not exactly Haywire II in the way of it being Hop & SwizZz, but id expect the same name)

3 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 1:44 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Bunch of threads on this, Haywire consists of 3 songs.
Production ceased.


_________________

4 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 1:51 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
After Hop and SwizZz put out solo shit. All of FV will make a collab album. I don't think there will be a haywire2.


_________________

5 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 2:41 pm

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:Bunch of threads on this, Haywire consists of 3 songs.
Production ceased.
which 3 songs?


_________________

6 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 4:03 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Hunter wrote:
King wrote:Bunch of threads on this, Haywire consists of 3 songs.
Production ceased.
which 3 songs?
bang bang boogie
probably coming back home
and I'm pretty sure Ill mind of Hopsin 4 was originally for it

I'm probably wrong though


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

7 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 4:41 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
Hunter wrote:
King wrote:Bunch of threads on this, Haywire consists of 3 songs.
Production ceased.
which 3 songs?
bang bang boogie
probably coming back home
and I'm pretty sure Ill mind of Hopsin 4 was originally for it and Sag My Pants believe it or not.

I'm probably wrong though
You were partially right.


_________________

8 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 4:48 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Hunter wrote:
King wrote:Bunch of threads on this, Haywire consists of 3 songs.
Production ceased.
which 3 songs?
bang bang boogie
probably coming back home
and I'm pretty sure Ill mind of Hopsin 4 was originally for it and Sag My Pants believe it or not.

I'm probably wrong though
You were partially right.
how do you know that?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

9 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 4:55 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Hunter wrote:
King wrote:Bunch of threads on this, Haywire consists of 3 songs.
Production ceased.
which 3 songs?
bang bang boogie
probably coming back home
and I'm pretty sure Ill mind of Hopsin 4 was originally for it and Sag My Pants believe it or not.

I'm probably wrong though
You were partially right.
how do you know that?
Intended for Haywire II but used to promote his raw album, it was later decided that the promo track was going to be an actual single on RAW.


_________________

10 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 6:54 pm

Gizzle


Registered Member
Songs constructed for Haywire II:

SwizZz - Room 127
Hopsin/SwizZz - Bang, Bang Boogie

Songs from RAW to be added to Haywire II per request of Damien Ritter:

Hopsin - In Your Dreams/Pillow Man
Hopsin - Sag My Pants

11 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 6:56 pm

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
that Haywire 2 cover is just ... jeeezus.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

12 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 9:53 pm

BraidzMC


Registered Member
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there also going to be a full version of "Rise Until You Fall" on Haywire II also?

13 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 10:13 pm

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
I believe so, i fucking loved the promo.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

14 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 10:19 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Gizzle wrote:Songs constructed for Haywire II:

SwizZz - Room 127
Hopsin/SwizZz - Bang, Bang Boogie

Songs from RAW to be added to Haywire II per request of Damien Ritter:

Hopsin - In Your Dreams/Pillow Man
Hopsin - Sag My Pants
what's room 127?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

15 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 10:35 pm

Gizzle


Registered Member
BraidzMC wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there also going to be a full version of "Rise Until You Fall" on Haywire II also?
No. That song was constructed independently of Haywire and RAW. It was meant more so as a RAW promo. There was never a "finished" version of that song.

@FXTDillz Room 127 is an unheard song by SwizZz where he talks about getting drunk and "romping". It was the only song SwizZz had constructed in full since Haywire I.

16 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 12/11/2013, 10:59 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
Gizzle wrote:
BraidzMC wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there also going to be a full version of "Rise Until You Fall" on Haywire II also?
No. That song was constructed independently of Haywire and RAW. It was meant more so as a RAW promo. There was never a "finished" version of that song.

@FXTDillz Room 127 is an unheard song by SwizZz where he talks about getting drunk and "romping". It was the only song SwizZz had constructed in full since Haywire I.
how do you know bout that swizzz song and where can i find it? lol


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

17 Re: Whatever happened to Haywire II? on 13/11/2013, 1:14 pm

Grafik

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
Gizzle wrote:
BraidzMC wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there also going to be a full version of "Rise Until You Fall" on Haywire II also?
No. That song was constructed independently of Haywire and RAW. It was meant more so as a RAW promo. There was never a "finished" version of that song.

@FXTDillz Room 127 is an unheard song by SwizZz where he talks about getting drunk and "romping". It was the only song SwizZz had constructed in full since Haywire I.
how do you know bout that swizzz song and where can i find it? lol
In the trash.

http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum