Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin "Knock Madness" Australian Tour

+8
Swerve
Jeet
Dams27
semaj116
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
fxtdiilz
BraidzMC
12 posters
Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hopsin "Knock Madness" Australian Tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin "Knock Madness" Australian Tour

Sat 14 Dec 2013 - 22:37
is he coming nz?
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Hopsin "Knock Madness" Australian Tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin "Knock Madness" Australian Tour

Sat 14 Dec 2013 - 22:57
fxtdiilz wrote:is he coming nz?

I hope he does i really wanna see that foo live
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 15:15
We tried to generate enough buzz in NZ, but there wasn't enough for a sell-out at the end of the day.
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 15:16
Jeet wrote:He didn't do Hip Hop Sinister at the Sydney show.

Oh really? He said Melbourne was his first time doing it, and he fucked it up quite a bit so maybe he took it out of the set list after that.

Though, someone posted about him doing it at the Brisbane show, so not too sure.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 21:07
http://instagram.com/p/h_xvrpH9fk/ Looks like he's had time to practice his freestyling. I could imagine being in a hotel, going out on the balcony, and seeing Hopsin but ass naked.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 0:14
AlwaysRaw wrote:http://instagram.com/p/h_xvrpH9fk/ Looks like he's had time to practice his freestyling. I could imagine being in a hotel, going out on the balcony, and seeing Hopsin but ass naked.
This nigga stupid, if someone took pictures of him while he was naked and posted them online, who knows what would happen to his career.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 0:53
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:http://instagram.com/p/h_xvrpH9fk/ Looks like he's had time to practice his freestyling. I could imagine being in a hotel, going out on the balcony, and seeing Hopsin but ass naked.
This nigga stupid, if someone took pictures of him while he was naked and posted them online, who knows what would happen to his career.

It would get started.
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 8:01

King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

It would get started.

Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 Hopsin 5 
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Sat 21 Dec 2013 - 6:59
The full second show in Melbourne.
It was a different set this time around...
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 17:49
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 19:40
"thats that canibus shit"
holy shiiiiittt, im dead
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum