Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Dizzy is not happy Empty Dizzy is not happy

Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 23:36
Looks like he forgot to never take anything personal, even though i agree with most of this

King
King
Registered Member

Dizzy is not happy Empty Re: Dizzy is not happy

Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 23:54
Oh wow by the title I was expecting dizzy to be all mad but hes not even mad, hes just concerned about a review.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 23:59
His reviews suck because he said my mixtape is bad... Dizzy Logic.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 0:03
Buddie wrote:His reviews suck because he said my mixtape is bad... Dizzy most people Logic.
Fixed.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 0:42
King wrote:Oh wow by the title I was expecting dizzy to be all mad but hes not even mad, hes just concerned about a review.
"all im saying is i think this dude completely doing this just keep his little youtube check and really he dont know shit dont talk to me about the golden age if u not talking bout "Maintain, progression, welcome home, killem wit kindness, the golden ghetto, we turned out alright, new history" and just to name a few fuck is this man saying this is more then the bullshit he pointing out this dude reviews suck"
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 0:47
Dizzy is not happy VyBPIFnuQNSgnkTOX0y5+Screenshot2013-09-24at7.44.43PM
This guy is an idiot. At what point did dizzy say to go hate on this guy? So because you have fans you can't express your opinion? This guy loses respect pretty easily
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 0:52
So you cant express an opinion on another opinion? obviously dizzy values the guys review for even acknowledging it.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 2:09
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:Oh wow by the title I was expecting dizzy to be all mad but hes not even mad, hes just concerned about a review.
"all im saying is i think this dude completely doing this just keep his little youtube check and really he dont know shit dont talk to me about the golden age if u not talking bout "Maintain, progression, welcome home, killem wit kindness, the golden ghetto, we turned out alright, new history" and just to name a few fuck is this man saying this is more then the bullshit he pointing out this dude reviews suck"
Dizzy's grammar is so horrible that I had to read that three times to fully understand it lol
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 2:21
Buddie wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Dizzy's grammar is so horrible that I had to read that three times to fully understand it lol
haha yeah it's pretty bad
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 3:33
Yah idk what the hell the reviewer is talkin about. Golden Age mixtape is dope as fuck. Definitely in the top 5 hip hop album that came out this year. (So far....)

Meh, whatever if it's really that guy's opinion then sure whatever.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 3:41
Yup. Fanatano been wack af Kanye Shrug
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 3:58
I agree with most of his review but he based it mostly off of taste and was not so constructive.
Dizzy just loves doing what he does.
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 5:40
people are going to bitch about shit but honestly bad publicity is still publicity. Wouldn't be surprised if Dame told dizzy to make a post about this to spark up some controversy aka more views, listens, downloads, etc...it's all business at the end of the day.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 18:50
dcan wrote:people are going to bitch about shit but honestly bad publicity is still publicity. Wouldn't be surprised if Dame told dizzy to make a post about this to spark up some controversy aka more views, listens, downloads, etc...it's all business at the end of the day.
this isn't just a post Dizzy threw together for publicity. You can tell he wanted to get that off his chest, it barely made sense lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum