Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

New swizZz collabs on the way

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty New swizZz collabs on the way on 22/9/2013, 12:49 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
I've just got back a verse from swizZz and hopefully this helps others understand whats been going on with his mum and what not. 

Also got a new swizZz song on the way with Nay Nay 

They'll be released eventually lol

Last edited by fxtdiilz on 22/9/2013, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 22/9/2013, 12:51 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
fuck probably should've titled this "new swizZz verses on the way"

3New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 22/9/2013, 4:26 am

semaj116

Registered Member
sigh.

4New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 22/9/2013, 8:01 pm

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@fxtdiilz wrote:fuck probably should've titled this "new swizZz verses on the way"
Pretty sure you can change the title.... and edit your posts.

5New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 22/9/2013, 9:29 pm

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:fuck probably should've titled this "new swizZz verses on the way"
Pretty sure you can change the title.... and edit your posts.
haha honestly didnt know that, thanks

6New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 30/9/2013, 12:17 pm

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
Why Nay Nay?

7New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 1/10/2013, 12:06 am

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:Why Nay Nay?
Why not?

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

8New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 1/10/2013, 1:14 am

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
Cuz he can spit some sick barzZz

9New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 1/10/2013, 2:44 am

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
Thumbs Up Coolguy is a pretty cool guy tbh Cool

10New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 1/10/2013, 5:51 am

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@Nay Nay wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
Thumbs Up Coolguy is a pretty cool guy tbh Cool
Calm down.
I meant what is the topic of the song?

11New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 1/10/2013, 3:30 pm

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@Perfect Stranger wrote:what is the topic of the song?
The song is titled "Taste Of Fame." It's basically about us working hard and doing whatever we can to try to just get a feel of the "good life" and not have to deal with current problems. We both wanted to try experimenting with a style we haven't really done before, so the beat has trap elements in it. It should be out pretty soon, it's all mixed and mastered, we just have to work a couple things out before releasing it Thumbs Up

12New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 2/10/2013, 1:21 am

King

King
Registered Member
Hey NayNay what does your name mean and how did you come up with it?

13New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 2/10/2013, 2:35 am

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@King wrote:Hey NayNay what does your name mean and how did you come up with it?
There's two parts to it.
First, my name is Nathan which is pronounced "Nay"then.
Second, My cousin introduced me to a lot of different types of rap and I actually began my whole rapping hobby for fun with him. On occasion he would shorten my name to just Nay. Then one day we were freestyling in the car and he called me Nay Nay in it. Up until then my "rap name" when I was just starting out was Natedogg (super generic and was obviously already an artist's name). The freestyles we were doing in the car that one day was the most fun I had ever had with rapping. 
Shortly after, I began to take rap more seriously and so I figured I HAD to have a name-change. I went with Nay Nay because it plays off my real name, has a personal connection for me with rap, was original, sounded funny (making it somewhat interesting and less forgettable) and reflected a good time I had.

I know it isn't the best name I could have chosen, and have previously thought of having another name-change, but I already began to make a small amount of buzz with this name and couldn't come up with something that has as much meaning behind it as this one. Plus, this one has kinda stuck with me, and most of the people who know me actually call me by either Nay or Nay Nay daily.

14New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 5/10/2013, 5:36 am

dcan

dcan
Registered Member
stoked to hear it mastered!

15New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 12/10/2013, 5:26 am

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@dcan wrote:stoked to hear it mastered!
Here it is bro, let us know what you think!

16New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 12/10/2013, 4:17 pm

Jakec15

Registered Member
Your rapping has gotten a lot better Nay Nay. Before your rapping seemed emotionless.

I liked the song alot

17New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 13/10/2013, 6:47 pm

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@Jakec15 wrote:Your rapping has gotten a lot better Nay Nay. Before your rapping seemed emotionless.

I liked the song alot
Thanks man, appreciate it! It all develops over time!

18New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 15/10/2013, 2:50 am

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
Nay Nay, sounds like you're getting more comfortable on the mic.
Every song I've heard from you that's gotta be your best improvement. You getting better and more smoothly sounding, I'm not sure if that makes sense but you sound less awkward every time. Lots of progression man! Thumbs Up

19New swizZz collabs on the way  Empty Re: New swizZz collabs on the way on 15/10/2013, 4:42 am

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:Nay Nay, sounds like you're getting more comfortable on the mic.
Every song I've heard from you that's gotta be your best improvement. You getting better and more smoothly sounding, I'm not sure if that makes sense but you sound less awkward every time. Lots of progression man! Thumbs Up
Thanks man, that's reassuring! Hopefully the progression continues to show! I recorded a song last night that could potentially be my best yet! Hopefully everyone else will enjoy it as much I am now lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum